F1 2021 Names and Teams Changer

Misc F1 2021 Names and Teams Changer 0.96

Login or Register an account to download this content
This actually couldwork pretty well for the people who want to use my mod :O_o:.
Good job mate looks great.

No. only change the name of the driver.
Hello there, I've been trying to change the names of the team, which found success on most of them. But I was unable to change names of team such as Aston Martin, Red Bull & Alpine, for Haas the Uralkali is always in the name.

Do you know how I could change those names? I've been only using the original Notepad file to do the name changes, am I missing something?

Hello !

I don't know if it's because of my own incompetence, or because of the update that we had on the game today, but I can't get your mod working, any ideas ?

Cheers !

Hello !

I don't know if it's because of my own incompetence, or because of the update that we had on the game today, but I can't get your mod working, any ideas ?

Cheers !
Hello,

You have to run F1 2021, then you open FA name Changer, and you go to the GAME menu and FIND Offsets and after WRITE TO F1 and it's OK

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Edit: I've figured it out now!

Can someone upload a video tutorial of how to do this for the F1 2021 game? I know I sound very slow but I have no idea what i'm doing and I can't get this to work.

I could see how people did it on 2020, but not on this

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Ok ! thanks for your reply ! And to transfer for example Gasly to Mercedes, I think it's complicated?
Not sure pal, i’ve never tried that before, does seem pretty complicated

it appears i cant change the team names. i tried to do it. got no errors, but it just didnt change them

EDIT: got it to work. cant change aston martins and alpines name. and when i try to change the williams team name it completely gets rid of the name

Last edited:
Nice work first of all. But for some reason the names for Williams, Haas and Aston Martin don't work properly.
Haas even with fully changed name the Uralkali stays in the name. For Williams after a name change the name just doesn't show up when selecting williams. And Aston Martins Name doesn't change at all

Edit: In Carreer mode the names for Haas and Williams work. But Aston Martin still doesn't change

Last edited:
For some reason its not working for me. Some Names are to short, some arent changing at all. I playing in English, Dx12, i startet the Game, then the Programm, finding offets and then Write to F1. Any possible Solution?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 80 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 56 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.5%