F1 2021 Modding Questions Thread

i think this car use the livery_epic_05_d texture which is a carbon texture only. I don't think we can use it for personal livery.
Thanks, so perhaps the galactic livery, when unlocked at lvl 30 .
Capture4.PNG

I've always wondered, is there a way to trick the game into believing series challenges in the podium pass have been completed? I'm far too lazy to actually do them.

austria-speedtrees!!!temp000.layer and austria-speedtrees-distant!!!temp000.layer .. I've deleted everything out of both these files and added them back no errors, but when I load the tracks all the rubbish trees are still there. Anybody point me in the right direction please. Thanks in advance.

Very disappointed by the new section inside cars EPR files for "Tyre Damage" which appears with F1 2021 :

Capture5.PNG

I tried to damage the tires when the car hits other cars, I did several tests with different values (sometimes 100 times bigger), but no change.
I only saw an impact when we "slide" along the wall, the damage to the tires is increased, up to the puncture :cautious: .
But, I failed to add more damage between each car. My goal was to use the tire and not the chassis as usual. To be more realistic and to have a degradation and a puncture of the tires when there is contact between the cars.

Update : ... i think i found another way by using the curve damage :sneaky: .
Capture6.PNG

Update 2 : in fact, no. It change only the puncture speed if contact for the player only. Bots are not impacted ... :mad:

Last edited:
No. It is not allowed here. Ripping game assets from a new game import it to an old game is a ToS violation. DLC's are also not allowed to be modded.
The are allowed to be mod, like DLC car are the only one we can edit for custom livery, but we cant make those livery avalaible to everyone. Thats mean MyTeam livery we does only those having DLC can use them

Anyone figured out how to change the cars lod settings, so they change detail further away. Also grass draw distance, pops in really soon and noticeable.

Last edited:
It is posssible to edit drivers stats rating (racecraft, pace , etc) in carrer mode/my team? I can see bottas, and other drivers have unrealistic graphic and I want to change thsi to look more real

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%