F1 2021 Modding Questions Thread

And secound question, someone could add damege mod to f1 2021? It was before but unfortunely they are removed it with pacth, so if someone transport damaging rear wing from old patch to new patch could be great

Last edited:
If you want to remove the sponsors just remove it from your car and they will be gone

i overwrite casper akkerman skin with my mod, casper skin does not allow changes to sponsors

EDIT:
problem solved, set a common livery, removed the sponsors and then put the modified casper livery back on, and now the sponsors on the suit are gone...

iuiui.jpg

Last edited:
I'm back again, don't mind the last question I'll find a way out. I'm "working" on putting the '20 cars into the '21 grid, the thing is that in the Json of the carshowroom I don't know what to change, any help ?

Is it possible to mod new drivers to be used in MyTeam? I.e some former F1 drivers, a couple of F3 drivers etc? Personally Id love to get Dennis Hauger.

Ok, so I have this recurring issue I keep facing after I start a new project.
I (think I) have replaced all the correct files in the correct ERP's and everything is working great except the Garage crew T-shirts and Pitcrew suits. Everything else from the Car down to the coffee cup in the R&D area is working perfectly, but every time I start a new project those two things never seem to "stick". I made it work once, but not entirely sure what I did that one time, haha.

Is there something silly simple thing I'm missing possibly?

Ok, so I have this recurring issue I keep facing after I start a new project.
I (think I) have replaced all the correct files in the correct ERP's and everything is working great except the Garage crew T-shirts and Pitcrew suits. Everything else from the Car down to the coffee cup in the R&D area is working perfectly, but every time I start a new project those two things never seem to "stick". I made it work once, but not entirely sure what I did that one time, haha.

Is there something silly simple thing I'm missing possibly?
For anyone struggling with the same issue - yes, it was a simple fix, and thanks to jburon72 I now know it too, haha.

I forgot to add a clear _m texture to the shirt and pitcrew suits...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back