F1 2021 Modding Questions Thread

If the content is removed, no, it is not - it just serves as an empty template. But since RD pissed themselves again about this explanation (without even notifying me) already, because they never understand anything technical in terms of modding, you have to work it out on your own.

Last edited:
Hello. I am curious cause I installed Alpha Tauri helmet yesterday from one of the modders here and everything seems almost identical than in 2020. What if I try to use 2020 helmets in 2021? Is it possible or everything would crash? If not can u give me any advice how can I prepare the files to be 2021 ready?

Hello. I am curious cause I installed Alpha Tauri helmet yesterday from one of the modders here and everything seems almost identical than in 2020. What if I try to use 2020 helmets in 2021? Is it possible or everything would crash? If not can u give me any advice how can I prepare the files to be 2021 ready?
You can, extrract it from ERP of F1 2020 and import it in the ERP of F1 2021

Hello I have changed the livery of Alfa Romeo but when uploading the new file ingame not everything on the car is taken over. (Only the rear changes) Can someone help me please?!

First did you saved your dds in SRGB and also did you edit the sponsor file too, because sponsor arent in the _d of the paint of the car

And did you saved your ERP after importing your texture
Which do I have to use ? I used BC7 (sRGB, DX11+)
No, I haven't done the sponsors yet. I wanted to solve the problem first.
And Yes i saved the ERP
working with Paint.net

Last edited:
Hey guys so i have a modded suit on My Team, i was wondering if i can take out the in game sponsor because it is on my suit. Thanks alot

P.S This is the first time i've modded

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea