F1 2020 Work-In-Progress Thread

so did anyone try to swap chassis between car, and has anyone any idea what is paint_d in place of number ?
UMIp4A5.png

Also then logos like Mobil CNBS CNN and etc. make them black or white, dont use multicolor logos on one car and also watch for their clarity, theys should be easy to read without decrypting them.

Cool. Thanks!

It looks like I still have a few Photoshop tweaks ahead of me before I attempt to put this livery into the game. ;)

Cheers

Ah Great that now ruins the idea a had for numbers

G fkin G codies finding more ways to f*k us over
you could make the background partly white, just remove the transparency from it is the main point.

There is some ways that could possibly work around it, like what was used to get around the _m paint file of the 2019 Williams but that's way overboard for this

are you sure is BC1?
could you post a screen shot of your setting, i saw on another post it should be BC7

Nobody use BC7 on the discord where i am. Anyway look in ERP bellow the preview, you have how the files is saved.... thats your tip how to save it

Because BC7 is use for '' transparency texture'' like sponsor. But only Nvidia one keep the transparency... not the intel one.

you have seen my livery, never get trouble for the effect in game

The line BC1 4bpp sRGB is diffusale, you change it for BC1 4bpp linear for the spec map

2.png

for spec map ''setting'' color

2.png

Nobody use BC7 on the discord where i am.

Because BC7 is use for '' transparency texture'' like sponsor. But only Nvidia one keep the transparency... not the intel one.

you have seen my livery, never get trouble for the effect in game

The line BC1 4bpp sRGB is diffusale, you change it for BC1 4bpp linear for the spec map

View attachment 398343

for spec map ''setting'' color

View attachment 398344
i asume for driver suit, boots and caps is the same?

Thanks for the Hex codes Steven, it made my life a lot easier working out textures :)

I'm pretty much done with my take on the Arrows A18, struggled with the blue but in the end i went with shiny and i think it fits in nicely with the scheme. I think i'll have a go at the pit crew yet as i've not done anything else except liveries to date.

Enjoy :)

Arrows 4.jpg
Arrows 5.jpg
Arrows 6.jpg
Arrows 7.jpg

Thanks for the Hex codes Steven, it made my life a lot easier working out textures :)

I'm pretty much done with my take on the Arrows A18, struggled with the blue but in the end i went with shiny and i think it fits in nicely with the scheme. I think i'll have a go at the pit crew yet as i've not done anything else except liveries to date.

Enjoy :)

View attachment 398843View attachment 398844View attachment 398845View attachment 398846
It reminds me of ice-cream.
And I love ice-cream so very good job lol

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes