F1 2020 Work-In-Progress Thread

if you want to adopt it i can supply you any details you need :thumbsup:
i did it by request of someone for a chassis swap testbed but met a much problematic headache level of issue like disappearing LOD etc. so i'm still keeping it (the livery) but have no will to continue working on it.
Cool Thanks! Of course if I need mobil 1 supply I know who ask :D. Yeah chassis swap is a mess this year wich is sad.

Added the race-suit and gloves, thinking of releasing this but I will need to edit the rest of the driver numbers, but I have no idea if anyone else would want it lol, not sure about sponsors on the gloves they look a bit plain to me. The helmet is not my design, I lack the artistic skills for designing helmets

arrows suit.jpg

arroows gloves.jpg

Hey henky, im working on a bigger my team mod andi want to ask you how did you get around stuff like this for teamwear pitcre etc that gets coloured by game ?
w4SGDE2.png

ZxqxeCK.png

ZxJ9LYR.png
F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\facilities\facilities_common.erp. scroll down to myteam_racecrew_xxx & play around with them

yeah i saw that looked good, im still gonna release mine i got pretty far on it to not release it plus all the other stuff suits etc, finding my time growing smaller at times just not getting through stuff you know

I'm just kidding you, but if you need some logo, because they are amazingly hard to find... just tell me

Also Lola created a facebook page, so you have some good quality picture there

all good mate i didnt take it to heart, just putting out there i would like to release more stuff more often but eh i really like making the liveries and suits and so on but i find it difficult to and shove everything into the erg files, specially when im including custom numbers

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 13.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 57 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 92 57.9%