F1 2020 Modding Requests

Screenshot_2021-07-23-11-42-26-269_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

hi everyone, i would like to know if someone could create a mod for f1 2020 that mattered the driving view of f1 2021

• Deleted member 1946917

Can anyone do a v8 or v10 and even v12 hybrid engine mod for the modern cars? looking through everything that's been uploaded and that's the one thing that is missing from this game

• Deleted member 1946917

It already exists for 2020: /
there is no hybrid v8 or v10, no hybrid elements in the engines in the f1 2020 section, i’ve looked through. edit: there is

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

But are you looking for engine sounds or something else?
Because there is already a mod for those engine sounds
There is a mod for the engine sounds, the traditional V8/V10/V12 on the modern cars. But in F1 2017 and F1 2019 there was someone that did a mod of hybrid V8’s and V10’s, which isn’t available for this game, so I was wondering.

Edit: never mind there is a mod

There is a mod for the engine sounds, the traditional V8/V10/V12 on the modern cars. But in F1 2017 and F1 2019 there was someone that did a mod of hybrid V8’s and V10’s, which isn’t available for this game, so I was wondering.
Ok then but I don't mod F1 2020 games and most likely not many people are gonna wanna go back to mod an old game.
But still good luck finding what you want

• Deleted member 1946917

Ok then but I don't mod F1 2020 games and most likely not many people are gonna wanna go back to mod an old game.
But still good luck finding what you want

• Deleted member 1946917

But are you looking for engine sounds or something else?
Because there is already a mod for those engine sounds
Never mind you’re right, just seen there is a mod for the engine sounds, my apologies!

I hope here I am correct with the question that I have.
If I want to exchange the 3D model of an F1 team with ERP, which data do I have to change / copy? Thanks for the answers.

• Deleted member 1946917

I hope here I am correct with the question that I have.
If I want to exchange the 3D model of an F1 team with ERP, which data do I have to change / copy? Thanks for the answers.
ask on the question section mate

Hello!

I am searching for a Subaru Skin or someone who can create it. The important thing is that the skin should replace the Alpha Tauri Skin! If this is possible, please answer or write me :)

Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back