F1 2020 Modding Requests

Be patient, I am not very practical, I found the livery of 2021 in modular version, but even if correct changes the frame in the FOM version, I would love the copy/paste version , but I can't find it anywhere
In Lucas season mod for 2021 there is a Mercedes painting based on the W11 chassis. What looks like the W12.

I tried to look for the Alpine too, but it is only in the FOM version, so with the wrong nose, do you have any idea where to find a version with the correct nose?

I tried to look for the Alpine too, but it is only in the FOM version, so with the wrong nose, do you have any idea where to find a version with the correct nose?
The thread is more about asking about new mods. So that Moder can create new mods. If the moder wants it. And not for normal questions.

For Alpine, I can recommend the mod by Peter Roche Racing. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2021-alpine-f1-team-full-team-fantasy-package.40295/

And if Ferrari should look different. Can I give you the mod of
recommend theslamslider. https://www.racedepartment.com/down...ssion-winnow-full-team-fantasy-package.39296/

But I won't post more about it here. Hope could help.

Can someone make a full MyTeam package (helmet, suit, boots, gloves; full racecrew, pitcrew, and staff from facilities; pit monitor, garage, custom numbers (1-99), etc) or only the livery with the Porsche from Tom97's video of the old Austrian GP. And if its posible with Copy & Paste.
Here is the video:

Last edited:
Can someone make a full MyTeam package (helmet, suit, boots, gloves; full racecrew, pitcrew, and staff from facilities; pit monitor, garage, custom numbers (1-99), etc) or only the livery with the Porsche from Tom97's video of the old Austrian GP. And if its posible with Copy & Paste.
Here is the video:
with the new game coming out i doubt anyone will do it

New Mod Request: Rally style cornering assist option.

Hi All,

Instead of the "best line" assist I'd love rally style arrows or something similar.

All I want is a reminder of what corner is next(a range of arrows ranging from green to red in relation corner sharpness). This would ideally appear briefly at the top of the screen a few seconds before the turn, not unlike Colin McRae Rally(minus the co-pilot lol). This would free the driver(me) to figure out my own lines, braking points etc.

The driving line assist doesn't help a person learn a track nor improve their driving skill; it's just like playing "Guitar Hero": pushing buttons in time to the lights! - I've been playing F1 2014(I know I know) and this is the first time I've had to face Vietnam; extremely difficult track to memorise when you're concentrating on staying on the green line instead of learning the track...

Any comments or advice welcome
:steamhappy:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back