F1 2020 Modding Requests

hi i am looking for a modded helmet and skin for my my team is there any one that can help me, the helmet i attached. the skin i know what i want but i havent done a sketch. thank you

Attachments

• 22726-f1_helmet_left_side.png
    22726-f1_helmet_left_side.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 81
If you have any mod request for F1 2020, post it only in this thread.
I need the Decal folder to be saved correctly. When changing the Sponsors for Ferrari, AMG and other F1 Teams.

I have tried Color plus Alpha with BC7 , BC6 and so on . all I get is white covering on the F1 car and some of the sponsors showing. Something is wrong. Please help. Thank you

Last edited:
I need the Decal folder to be saved correctly. When changing the Sponsors for Ferrari, AMG and other F1 Teams.

I have tried Color plus Alpha with BC7 , BC6 and so on . all I get is white covering on the F1 car and some of the sponsors showing. Something is wrong. Please help. Thank you
This is the Modding Requests thread. Please ask for help with modding in the F1 2020 Modding Questions Thread.

Cheers

Last edited:
Can someone please make a reduced graphics mod (no rocks that fly when you go off track, simple trees, simple crowd). I run the game on a low end pc and I need more frames (currently have 15fps) and I feel like changing these things will make it run faster. The settings in the game are not enough to make my frames go higher. It would be much appreciated if someone could make this mod.
Thanks

• Deleted member 156929

Is there a mod which replaces default wheel buttons into PlayStation prompts? I mean the icons.

Can you folks release the 2021 season cars complete kit? I mean, the car and garage livery, drivers and team uniforms, official names and logos but the option to choose which teams and not replacing the drivers because I'm playing My Team and My Career at the same time and I don't want to restart it all over

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back