F1 2020 Modding Requests

can new engines be added to My Team? or can the names of any of the 4 engines be edited? (say I want to change Renault to Ford or Honda to Toyota) or like 2019 the language text files are unavailable?
Only thing I know is that the language files can currently be extracted and read, but not edited & saved. I'm not sure whether the mod tools creator Ryder25 is planning an update for the language editor.

Any of you audio guys got any thoughts on this? So it seems the engine sounds are quite good this year but the "turbo whine" or "turbo whilstle" whilst included isnt very loud. Is there any way to make the volume of that part of the engine sound louder?

Is there anybody who can recreate the Redbull 2010 Livery onto the 2020 Car? I believe it will look really good. Althought I think its really hard to make.

Can someone make a mod that will add Kubica face to choose here?
Przechwytywanie.PNG

Hi there is someone who can make a skin for My Team drag and drop file please, from Caterham (CT05) or and Manor (MRT05) I have two savegames 1 from caterham f1 and 1 from manor but would like to have a skin for it

thank you very much

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back