F1 2020 Modding Requests

I'd quite like a 2016 Manor livery for MyTeam career.

manor-abu-dhabi-f1-2016-foto-pirelli.jpg

Could someone create a mod that removes both the crowds and waving flags?

I figured out a way to remove the crowds by changing ..."\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\crowd_package" to "crowd_package_OFF" but the only problem is the waving flags in the stands are still there. I have tried to find the files to remove the flag animations and textures, but no luck so far.

It would just be more realistic for this season if both the crowd and the flags could be completely removed from all tracks.

If someone is able to remove the waving flags in the stands can you provide an explanation of what is being modded so I can maybe remove them from F1 2019 and earlier as well?

I tried to change the 70th Anniversary driver outfit for my own skin for myteam save. Is there a way to do this correctly? I've tried but I end up getting textures blurry from incorrectly importing my skins.

Also is there a way to directly edit the skins of your myteam crew like a pit crew and the outfit your team has in the factory.

Would love to see a 2020 F1 sponsors template for helmets and 2019 F2 sponsors template for helmets.

If this has been done, is it cool if you reply me a link?

Thanks!

Hi guys,

Is it possible to include a mod that reduces the chances of rain? In 8 weekends it has rained in qualifying sessions or race in 7 times, it is quite unrealistic and annoying...

I second what Alex just said. I find it ridiculous that we can't adjust the weather conditions in career or team modes, it rains way too often!
So if someone knows what game files we need to edit in order to reduce the chance of rain and can share the knowledge it would be really appreciated.

I have some requests:

1) Real Sponsors to MyTeam.

2) Change base car chassi on MyTeam for a Renault or Mercedes model (because a like those front wings)

3) Full livery, suits and helmet for MyTeam with Porsche team (with no sponsors so i can use the real ones addeds on request 1)

4) Mod to increase grip and stability (dry and wet) only for player’s car on MyTeam (not influence on AI’s cars)

Looking for someone on here who could create them.
Willing to pay someone for their efforts.

Thanks.

can new engines be added to My Team? or can the names of any of the 4 engines be edited? (say I want to change Renault to Ford or Honda to Toyota) or like 2019 the language text files are unavailable?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 115 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 89 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 82 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 57 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 120 13.6%