F1 2020 Modding Requests

Greetings,
Would anyone be willing to do historically-based fantasy liveries, suits, etc. as replacements for any of the regular teams, not for the myteam career mode like so many seem to be doing? I have a couple of ideas, but I don't have the time or the willingness to buy photoshop and end up using it only a handful of times a year. Even then, my imagination is not quite as good as those that post content here.

Hi, Would anyone be available to make me a tesla myteam package, i'd appreciate it so so much!
I thought about this lol, but then realized it's a bit ironic that Tesla would join a gas using racing league.

They would fit way better in Formula E, so I gave up.

I thought about this lol, but then realized it's a bit ironic that Tesla would join a gas using racing league.

They would fit way better in Formula E, so I gave up.
Yeah makes sense, however I'm so invested in Tesla and SpaceX's ideology's etc that I thought it'd be cool adding them as my team, any chance you can have a shot at the livery?

Would it be possible to make the tyres look more realistic when they are fresh? Right now in the game they only have that sheen on the outside, whereas in real life they have it across the entire surface. Here's a picture:

XPB_973447_HiRes.jpg

Obviously, they would need that sheen to wear off very quickly, as they do in real life.

Yeah makes sense, however I'm so invested in Tesla and SpaceX's ideology's etc that I thought it'd be cool adding them as my team, any chance you can have a shot at the livery?
Would it be possible to make the tyres look more realistic when they are fresh? Right now in the game they only have that sheen on the outside, whereas in real life they have it across the entire surface. Here's a picture:

XPB_973447_HiRes.jpg

Obviously, they would need that sheen to wear off very quickly, as they do in real life.
Thats a gp2 tire gp2.

Hello. I wanted to ask if it is possible to improve the language file again (driver names or team names) so that you can do classic seasons with the classic cars as in 2013, 2014.

Hello,

I am requesting a complete fantasy skin for MyTeam. Gloves, Boots, Suit, Helmet and Livery.
I'm willing to pay for the resource if needed.

Do message me to confer with the details, if interested

Hello,

I am requesting a complete fantasy skin for MyTeam. Gloves, Boots, Suit, Helmet and Livery.
I'm willing to pay for the resource if needed.

Do message me to confer with the details, if interested
You can't do gloves because there are no racenet gloves.
But the rest should work.

I will pay very good $$$$$$ if someone could make AlphaTauri a My Team Livery and figure out how to get their suits/gloves/Pit Crew/Race Dept/Logo moved over to My Team. Please PM me if you’re interested in a project and we can discuss the details. Might be a great project with plenty of people wanting to run an actual F1 Team instead of a the created one.
You cannot do gloves because there are no racenet gloves ingame.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.7%