F1 2020 Modding Questions Thread

Untitled-1.jpg

This picture is a texture list of the fom car.
As you can see, the fom car has only pattern 3 among pattern 1, pattern 2 and pattern 3.
Is there any way to add pattern 1,2 file in here?

So I made a livery and replaced the Codemasters Racenet one for MyTeam. When making the team, the livery showed just fine. But... when your team finally builds your car, it reverts back to the old one. Anyone know how to fix this?

So I made a livery and replaced the Codemasters Racenet one for MyTeam. When making the team, the livery showed just fine. But... when your team finally builds your car, it reverts back to the old one. Anyone know how to fix this?
Probably you're only modifying the texture inside fom_car.erp, you have to modify the texture in myteam_engine.erp (myteam_reanult.erp for example) for it to change also inside the myteam game mode

Since I added a custom logo for my team (a spartan shield cause I'm Leonidas racing in case you're interested) I cannot connect to the server anymore, do more people have this issue, or is it a common unrelated code(not)masters issue?

Hi! does anyone have wireframe layer for the My Team car? I am trying to remake a skin I made for F1 2019 but since the files are different it's really hard for me to know what goes where without having to reeboot the game to check even minor changes

1) Hi, i used to do my own mods in previous years, i am using photoshop, i have the nvidia dds plugin, i never had this problem, but for some reason i am now unable to open any dds files. Or to be precise, i can open them, but no matter what option i choose, it opens as a full black picture with nothing in it. Does anyone know what to do with this?
2) what are the most recent export dds settings for helmets and for logos? thanks

1) Hi, i used to do my own mods in previous years, i am using photoshop, i have the nvidia dds plugin, i never had this problem, but for some reason i am now unable to open any dds files. Or to be precise, i can open them, but no matter what option i choose, it opens as a full black picture with nothing in it. Does anyone know what to do with this?
2) what are the most recent export dds settings for helmets and for logos? thanks

Use the Intel plugin instead

For complete crowd removal...

1) I changed the folder called "crowd_package" located here "C:\Program Files\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\" to "crowd_package_OFF" and this removed the crowds from all tracks
2) The crowd waving flag animations in the grandstands still remain on some tracks. Does anyone know which files to delete or rename to completely remove the waving flag animations from the grandstands?

At least it works for the emblem. I was able to change the 70 Edition for Porsche. If we cant for the sponsors we still have 1 option and we will have to put sponsors on the livery IF WE CAN change one of my team livery ( Maybe the 70 edition) for a custom one on the FOM car.View attachment 386887View attachment 386888
Could you help explain how to do this? I have a logo i want to use, but I cant seem to find a run through of how to do it? Id even pay as a commission to get it uploaded if that helps?

Could you help explain how to do this? I have a logo i want to use, but I cant seem to find a run through of how to do it? Id even pay as a commission to get it uploaded if that helps?
Watch this tutorial its the same way.

Emblem are located here:

Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\texture_arrays\customisation\cstm_badge_large\emblem

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back