F1 2020 Modding Questions Thread

Maybe look in the bottom what the size is of the original logo, and then make sure yours is the same. I use a png to dds converter where I can fill in the size.
Yea, it's the correct size, 352x212. Doesn't work for some reason.

EDIT: Used an online converter like you said and it works. No idea why my .dds converted file wasn't working.

If anyone can import 2019 fom_car and use it for myteam pls let us know so we can use last year jburon72 3d models to paint a livery and add sponsors on it. I just try and i dosent seem to work myteam was loading forever add to close game with task manager. Maybe i was missing a step.

I am curious whether it will be possibly to manually swap drivers in myteam at some point. Management games are legendary for bad transfers, which makes the game much easier than intended.. I do not want to see unrealistic team lineups. I'd also like to update liveries in myteam and team performances in myteam. I hope that will be possible one day.

hey guys made my own Helmet ,all the D files and S files are imported to the 70 edition helmet however the helmet is just white doesn't show my helmet ?Any one know a reason as to why that could be ?Any help appriciated :D

Still trying to figure out how to change the car lods settings. Is this even possible with ego erp? I can't find anything that looks remotely like what I think it should look like in any xml or pkg file.

Last edited:
Just wanted to see if anyone could point me to a tutorial/link/info on how to get started with F1 2020 Mods. I have no idea how to use any of the great downloads available here and any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\texture_arrays\customisation\sponsors\title_sponsors

Could these erps here be something?

I am curious whether it will be possibly to manually swap drivers in myteam at some point. Management games are legendary for bad transfers, which makes the game much easier than intended.. I do not want to see unrealistic team lineups. I'd also like to update liveries in myteam and team performances in myteam. I hope that will be possible one day.
I would really like to be able to undo transfers as well or at least do some transfers on my own. I can edit a little bit. Can someone explain how to do this? I just can't seem to find the file you need to edit.

Watch this tutorial its the same way.

Emblem are located here:

Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\texture_arrays\customisation\cstm_badge_large\emblem

I think this igoing to be to much for me - would you accept a commission to covert 2logos into the correct file type and send them to me? €25?

Hi, I have 2 logos I want to add to the custom logos. Beginner at all this but willing to pay someone to create them as a mod and explain how to install? €25 or whatever you need

For complete crowd removal...

1) I changed the folder called "crowd_package" located here "C:\Program Files\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\" to "crowd_package_OFF" and this removed the crowds from all tracks
2) The crowd waving flag animations in the grandstands still remain on some tracks. Does anyone know which files to delete or rename to completely remove the waving flag animations from the grandstands?
This could be interesting, it could help with lagging turning this of and of course realism. Should be made a priority flags off find ;)

Hi guys! I thought I would return to F1 modding this year, if you didn't see my works yet or know what I did then be sure to check my content.

Anyways my question is since I skipped modding for plenty of years is that where can I find the car, crew and helmet models to work with and what tools other than photoshop do we need that changed since f1 2012/2014? Ego software or what is it called?

The last F1 game I did skins for was f1 2014. I feel kinda motivated to return for this title.

Hi guys! I thought I would return to F1 modding this year, if you didn't see my works yet or know what I did then be sure to check my content.

Anyways my question is since I skipped modding for plenty of years is that where can I find the car, crew and helmet models to work with and what tools other than photoshop do we need that changed since f1 2012/2014? Ego software or what is it called?

The last F1 game I did skins for was f1 2014. I feel kinda motivated to return for this title.
oh hey sup m8. long time no see for a (very) while.
seems we have a same mind, i might consider to port my earlier work from AC's Formula Hybrid to this title. but so many things changes :D

oh hey sup m8. long time no see for a (very) while.
seems we have a same mind, i might consider to port my earlier work from AC's Formula Hybrid to this title. but so many things changes :D
Yooooo! Long time no see!
I have so many things to discuss with you.
Can we go PM? :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Forum trophies