F1 2020 Modding Questions Thread

yeah i had that after 4 hour session

Interesting guys its possible lets hope it was just a bug. We have a 2nd solution for the Emblem. Instead of using the 70 Edition we can use an other one and set the colors as red and green. Thx to the user kevintaddo10 for his BMW MyTeam logo mod in the download sections he found it before me.
porsche3.jpg

That is slick looking, love it!

Can I ask what application we can use to modify textures like this, does it need to be photoshop or is there any free application that can do it, like Paint.NET or GiMP or something?
I have no idea for other programs than photoshop mate because you need the intel DDS plugins. Maybe you can look on google How to import BC7 DDS Textures in gimp or Intel DDS plugins for Gimp but I dont know if you can maybe someone else that know can tell you more than me.

Has anybody already figured out how to change suits in the career mode? No matter what file or texture i replace (erp) with the black merc suits, in the career mode, the suits will be in their basic white-ish style.

help

I'm using paint.net
When I'm saving a file it pops up with a settings config where I can pick to save it in BC7(sRGB DX11+) DDS

Oh really? Cool good to know I'll give it a try, did you need to install anything in addition to paint.net?

And once you extract the file from the ERP archive it opens immediately in paint.net or you have to convert it to another format?

Guys, I'm trying to make some helmet mods here and I would love to change the black visor to some colors.

Where do I change the visor colors for created / non-real helmets?

Hey guys,

did anybody find the location of the My Team sponsor textures already? I found the preview pictures under: F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\texture_arrays\customisation\sponsors but those are not the ones that appear on the car.

Oh really? Cool good to know I'll give it a try, did you need to install anything in addition to paint.net?

And once you extract the file from the ERP archive it opens immediately in paint.net or you have to convert it to another format?

Exported files open immanently for me.. been so long that I installed paint.net that I can't remember for sure if I installed something additionally but I don't believe I did

Hey guys,
I was very keen on modding the F1 2016 game for my private use and now made the jump to 2020. There are these .tif files that I never saw before. How do I open these? I am only used to .tga and .dds and mipmaps :(

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.7%