F1 2020 Improved dirty air for more battles

Misc F1 2020 Improved dirty air for more battles Update 14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,
still have a short note, in Monaco and Azerbaijan I came in the career only with 6 people including me to the finish. All the others have shot each other or themselves down. I think that is a bit too much when 17 drivers are disqualified due to accidents. In addition, the drivers have driven on a stationary vehicle. Therefore also so many disqualified. Could you patch that are a little less aggresiv?

Best wishes
It's just street circuits, it's normal. I can't disable disqualifications, it's unavoidable side effect of crashes in this game.
Also i didn't understand, what is "stationary vehicle".

It's just street circuits, it's normal. I can't disable disqualifications, it's unavoidable side effect of crashes in this game.

it was so a car had an accident and the following cars are all the vehicle draufgefahren. it came so to an accident with 10 vehicles. the vehicles are simply uncontrolled crashed into the standing.

A car crashed into the wall. As a result, the following cars hit him in the back. In the end, there were only 5 cars left in the race. Maybe the first car which drove into the wall should disappear faster or be displayed as a ghost.

The KI is a Little Bit to aggressive

it was so a car had an accident and the following cars are all the vehicle draufgefahren. it came so to an accident with 10 vehicles. the vehicles are simply uncontrolled crashed into the standing.

Modders can't control AI behaviour. My mod not affect to this. It's only car damage and dirty air sensitivity. AI are so stupid because Codemasters made them so.

How exactly do I have to install so that in my team also the damage works with a mod skin?
Tutorial about manual installation located on mod description page under "Spoiler" button. Read there.
Hey bro, i have a problem. if use ego arp and try to open the xml file of the mercedes ego says that its not present and i can't import the modded .vtf Any suggestion?
Mercedes xml located into common.erp. Import there and it will work.

Last edited:
Let me see if I understand, with this mod there will be a 'catch the vacuum' like in real life? Because in the game there is no vacuum, you walk behind the car to catch it and the speed remains the same..

Somehow it feels like I get more downforce when behind someone in a corner.. That can't be right, can it? In a MyTeam car

The guy who made the mod insists on having the lift value set to 1.7 which is giving you more grip when behind another car, have this att 1 or below depending on how much dirty air you want

The guy who made the mod insists on having the lift value set to 1.7 which is giving you more grip when behind another car, have this att 1 or below depending on how much dirty air you want

The guy who made this mod insists that is a mod for fun, no for real.

You can always change the values as you like. I've set lift on 1.55 and drag on 0.95 because, just for me, is the ideal.

Regards.

How did you set up the my team cars as indestructible?
Edited lines described on the main description page:
<F1SuspensionDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="7" />
<FrontDamageScale value="0.001" />
<RearDamageScale value="0.0001" />
<WheelDetachScale value="1000.000000" />
<PartsDetachScale value="1000.0" />
</F1SuspensionDamage>
<F1WingDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="3" />
<DamageScale value="0.0001" />
<ChassisDamageMultiple value="0.8" />