F1 2020 Improved dirty air for more battles

Misc F1 2020 Improved dirty air for more battles Update 14

Login or Register an account to download this content
There is no parameters about grip of the cars behind, only power of slipstream, width and drag for car behind. So try increase drag. <m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleDrag value=

HI mate, love your work. I want to ask if i can combine this mod with the extreme damage mod as well? If yes, how do i go about it as both have different .vtf files? I use the realistic damage files for this mod. should i also use the realistic files in the Damage mod too?

HI mate, love your work. I want to ask if i can combine this mod with the extreme damage mod as well? If yes, how do i go about it as both have different .vtf files? I use the realistic damage files for this mod. should i also use the realistic files in the Damage mod too?
1.Check list of edited lines under "spoiler" in the description of this mod.
2.Open xml files for manual installation with extreme damage(in any text editor).
3.Find and set edited lines in damage xml's as described for dirty air mod.
4.Save and import xml's into Erp files as described in instruction in description of damage mod.

What lines did you change? Was it only m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleDrag value=?
Dirty air (all options):
<m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleLift value="1.7" />
<m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleDrag value="0.85" />

Option with realistic damage:
<F1SuspensionDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="1.5" />
<FrontDamageScale value="1.00" />
<RearDamageScale value="1.00" />
<WheelDetachScale value="1.000000" />
<PartsDetachScale value="0.75" />
</F1SuspensionDamage>
<F1WingDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="2" />
<DamageScale value="0.0001" />
<ChassisDamageMultiple value="0.9" />
<SideDetachScale value="0.25" />
<FullDetachScale value="0.5" />

Option with indestructible MyTeam car:
<F1SuspensionDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="7" />
<FrontDamageScale value="0.001" />
<RearDamageScale value="0.0001" />
<WheelDetachScale value="1000.000000" />
<PartsDetachScale value="1000.0" />
</F1SuspensionDamage>
<F1WingDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="3" />
<DamageScale value="0.0001" />
<ChassisDamageMultiple value="0.8" />
<SideDetachScale value="1000.5" />
<FullDetachScale value="1000.99" />

Thanks for everything you do man, been using your mods a lot in recent f1 games, maybe one day people will actually read the forums and not just ask the same 2 questions over and over lol its unreal. OR people will stop asking for help in the review/rating section :D

this mod is perfect.. the only problem i notice here is that everytime the cars comes out of the boxstop it collides with the cars in the 1st corner out from the pitstop happens way too often

Thanks for the mod. I just saw one small issue i think?
i think the ZIP file of V6 might have a mistake.

The F1 2020 cars have the 2020_asset_group only once
The F2 2019 cars folder it is 2020_asset_group/2020_asset_group

Full paths:
F1 2020 Improved dirty air for more battles\Copy & paste files if you use default skins\Formula 1\With default damage\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams
F1 2020 Improved dirty air for more battles\Copy & paste files if you use default skins\Formula 2 2019\With default damage\2020_asset_groups\2020_asset_groups\f2_2019_vehicle_package\teams

So i don't think it overwrites the files...

EDIT: Just tried it, much more fun! most intense race i've ever had XD

Last edited:
Thanks for the mod. I just saw one small issue i think?
i think the ZIP file of V6 might have a mistake.

The F1 2020 cars have the 2020_asset_group only once
The F2 2019 cars folder it is 2020_asset_group/2020_asset_group

Full paths:
F1 2020 Improved dirty air for more battles\Copy & paste files if you use default skins\Formula 1\With default damage\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams
F1 2020 Improved dirty air for more battles\Copy & paste files if you use default skins\Formula 2 2019\With default damage\2020_asset_groups\2020_asset_groups\f2_2019_vehicle_package\teams

So i don't think it overwrites the files...
Yes, you're right! This is my mistake. Thanks. You're the only one who noticed it :thumbsup:

How does this mod affects a My Team Carreer? In my carreer I'm on 5th season and My Team is using Ferrari engine which is on top of every engines, also my team has developed all the improvements.
It's going to affect my performance somehow?

Also, does it override the liveries I have for My Team?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back