F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage

Misc F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage Update 11

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have some questions: If i choose realistic, simulation damage is the same for me and every other driver? or simulation is just for me?
And is more accurate to real life, full damage or simulation damage? thx
I can't answer exactly because modders don't have access to the "Full" or "Simulation" settings, there is only a few common lines. But I've heard some players say that the AI always uses only "full". Maybe it is.
"Full" is more realistic, at least for player.

• Deleted member 1031992

Please add a Paypal link to all of your mods so that we can offer you F1 2021 at the end of June, because my 7 favorite modders must have F1 2021 for free

Please add a Paypal link to all of your mods so that we can offer you F1 2021 at the end of June, because my 7 favorite modders must have F1 2021 for free
Thank you for wanting to support me! :)
Okay, I added a link to Dirty Air and Ultra Grip, because these are mods with my own ideas, but for Realistic Damage, I just used lines from other old mods for F1 2016-2018.

Last edited:
Ciao vorrei che facessi anche la mod per le f2 2020 sia aria sporca con la mod del danno ... per favore
Eventualità mi potresti dire se posso usare la mod delle f2 2019 per le f2 2020?
Grazie

When i try to launch a game i am stuck in a black screen and it says please wait, I have no other mods installed.
when I delete the mods it works perfectly so I don't undersant
thx

Last edited:
Hi, i download and install mod of performance of the cars with EGO ERP ARCHIVER cause i use skins mods but i dont know how to install the mod of the realistic damage and i sont understand where i have to copy and paste the coding line,
Thx for read me and hope you answer me fast

Hi, i download and install mod of performance of the cars with EGO ERP ARCHIVER cause i use skins mods but i dont know how to install the mod of the realistic damage and i sont understand where i have to copy and paste the coding line,
Hi! I usually open the vtf file in the basic "block notes" program in Windows. When you open the file, use the search function, I usually type "f1suspensiondamage" to find where are the lines in the text. Then I copy the edited lines that I find here in the overview of the mod and just replace the same lines in the file, paying attention not to cut off or add spaces or carachters by mistake. Once you have done it, save the file; then you can import this modified file in the Erp file by using the archive tool

Hi, Enrique Banderas has already described it absolutely correctly.

Hi! I usually open the vtf file in the basic "block notes" program in Windows. When you open the file, use the search function, I usually type "f1suspensiondamage" to find where are the lines in the text. Then I copy the edited lines that I find here in the overview of the mod and just replace the same lines in the file, paying attention not to cut off or add spaces or carachters by mistake. Once you have done it, save the file; then you can import this modified file in the Erp file by using the archive tool
I cant open the vtf file with blocks notes

is there a way to merge medium damage with

F1 2020 Improved dirty air for more battles cos what im doing i copy and paste improved dirty air the i do medium damage the damage doesn't seem to be working​

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea