F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage

Misc F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage Update 11

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi can i do copy and paste cos i only have one skin mod installed which is modular mods which is a myteam one and im dong dc
Yes, and it will work for standard teams. But I do not know how modular mods work. If copying doesn't work for My Team, then you will have the standard damage for your car against AI with modded damage. But if you don't want it, then import it, but only for My Team's cars. The game will work in any case.

For some reason this mod using the realistic damage setting make controller vibration VERY little, if not any at all. I cant tell if tires are locking up or if im spinning the tires. Any help with this?

For some reason this mod using the realistic damage setting make controller vibration VERY little, if not any at all. I cant tell if tires are locking up or if im spinning the tires. Any help with this?
This is very strange, because I did not change the vibration parameters, and no one spoke about it out of 11 thousand people who downloaded this mod. I have no idea.

Last edited:
Hey, so first off, I love this mod but grabbed a skin mod and thus had to go in and manually install the .xml files. but in all the .erp files the .xml is named "[TEAM NAME]!!!temp000.vtf"
is that ok? does that effect the importing at all?

hey i play on full damage so which one do you prefer using?
i dont want a lot of crashes but occassional wing change for ai when they battle.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm clueless when it comes to F1 modding so I'm not sure if correct, but is it not possible to use this mod AND your improved dirty air mod, do they overwrite each other? If so, any method to use both?

Edit: Just saw your post on the dirty air mod regarding this, nevermind.

Last edited:
For some reason, the mod works for Reduced, full and simulation. Is there a way to make the extreme mod work only when I set the setting to reduced or full?

So i know im a little late to the party on this and you might be unlikely to see this but i was wondering if you know the fix to my crashing problem when using this mod.

I've done everything in the order it says i should
DL mod here
extract
copied the Realistic 2020_asset_groups folder into the F1 2020 main game folder
was prompted to replace to game files and replaced all 27 files it needed to
i also dont have custom skins

i can start the game up and launch a myteam race and run without issue until i get damaged and use the flashback. upon use of flashback i get a crash on my computer that requires me to restart it. I'm able to flashback if i dont have any damage and it appears i can also flashback if i dont have terminal damage.

I've redownloaded the game twice and reinserted the mod files into the game folder.
I've also verified the game files twice to go back to the original files and the proceeded to replace them again in case a fresh copy and paste fixed things which they havent. though oddly pasting the 2020_assets_groups folder results in 27 files being replaced but upon validation of game files it only fixes 14 or 15 files.

got any ideas on this?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea