F1 2020 ACF1  (RSS FH2019) Championship (Novice)

Career F1 2020 ACF1 (RSS FH2019) Championship (Novice) 2.0a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi - Does your folder look like this? it sounds like a missing file/folder - However, I would also verify your files via steam as this fixes a lot of mod issues as well - Hope that helps
View attachment 388429
View attachment 388430
Thanks for advice, at first glance it seems that the folder is fine, i will try to verify the files and if that does not work I will take a deeper look into the folder. Thanks for the help!

Hi, when i go to championships and try to select your mod, there is error that says ,,singapore_2020 is missing" and i don't know what to do. I tried reinstalling tracks but it didn't work out. Thank you in advance! You did an amazing job with this mode!
1595445214381.png

Just checked files and the Singapore track is named wrong replace your original files with these two and it should solve the issue - If not I have uploaded the Singapore 2020 named track to my g drive f1 2020 tracks non zipped files - Hope it helps and thanks for the kind comments

Cozy61

Attachments

• F1 2020 ACF1.champ.json
    4.5 KB · Views: 63
  • F1 2020 ACF1 (6 Wet).champ.json
    4.6 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Cozy61 updated F1 2020 ACF1 (RSS FH2019) Championship (Novice) with a new update entry:

I’m tired out - Short and to the Point #05: Assetto Corsa Rain FX & Wet Tyres

Hi Simracers and F1 fans

With the new Rain FX feature coming to Assetto Corsa soon courtesy of Ilja Jusupov aka x4fab and following comments about immersion and slicks in the wet (totally agree it’s a bummer) I wanted to provide a short video to update you on an ad hoc wet tyre feature for the RSS FH 2020 Custom championships.

It is a work in progress and the wet tyres do not (that I know) have their specific compound physics. This is purely an aesthetic...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back