Not open for further replies.

Erimus Kamzel

@Simberia
Original poster
Jun 30, 2019
Erimus Kamzel submitted a new resource:

F1 2019 Fix Mega Mod - F1 2019 Fix Mega Mod

Changelog Fixes:

1. ABS, ATC, Stability Management, Brake Assistant and etc.
2. F1 Season 2019 PIRELLI Tyre Normal and Tyre Damage Textures.
3. Tyre Compounds Real Wear.
This mod do not support online game!
This mod support 2019 season only!

guina60

100RPM
Oct 10, 2010
Nice work.
Which editor do you use to modify the tires? I wanted to create a different texture option using only the gloss on the sides of the tires.
Example in the image below:

Leonardo Chaves

1000RPM
Oct 11, 2010
The description of this is really flimsy, what exactly does it do to TC, ABS and the others?
What changes were made to the tire? both visually and in functionality?
Do they degrade more or less? Has peak grip been altered?

Right now i have no idea what this mod is trying to do.

Erimus Kamzel

@Simberia
Original poster
Jun 30, 2019
The description of this is really flimsy, what exactly does it do to TC, ABS and the others?
What changes were made to the tire? both visually and in functionality?
Do they degrade more or less? Has peak grip been altered?

Right now i have no idea what this mod is trying to do.
Fix

The snad'Zo

50RPM
Nov 6, 2015
Hi! Mod works great. I write with the suggestion. Can I borrow your mod to create a new mod? If you give me the go-ahead, I'll point you in the description and write what is your work. I'll understand you if you refuse.

Last edited:

Erimus Kamzel

@Simberia
Original poster
Jun 30, 2019
Hi! Mod works great. I write with the suggestion. Can I borrow your mod to create a new mod? If you give me the go-ahead, I'll point you in the description and write what is your work. I'll understand you if you refuse.
no

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2018
Can you do this mod or a seperate part just with the tyretextures pls? it a great mod but the erp files of every team replaces other car mod skins (liverys) that i have installed before. would be awesome!
And it causes infinite loading screen when i want to leave career mode back to the menu

Last edited:

Bruce Banner

100RPM
Oct 6, 2011
Just install common.erp in this folder ( F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\f1_2019_vehicle_package\teams\ ) and thats it . Just make sure to rename your original file to back it up first ( BACKUPcommon.erp or something like that ) . Avoid installing anything else in the zip if you just want the tyre textures .

Oct 29, 2018
Just install common.erp in this folder ( F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\f1_2019_vehicle_package\teams\ ) and thats it . Just make sure to rename your original file to back it up first ( BACKUPcommon.erp or something like that ) . Avoid installing anything else in the zip if you just want the tyre textures .
Thx man , worked :)

Ls tech

250RPM
Aug 1, 2018
THAT WAS FANTASTIC, GOOD JOB!
CAN YOU MAKE ALL THE BRANDS AND COLORS OF MODELS OF THE TIRES OF THE CLASSIC CARS?

Status
Not open for further replies.