Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimus Kamzel

@Simberia
Erimus Kamzel submitted a new resource:

F1 2019 Fix Mega Mod - F1 2019 Fix Mega Mod

1906302324440095.jpg

Changelog Fixes:

1. ABS, ATC, Stability Management, Brake Assistant and etc.
2. F1 Season 2019 PIRELLI Tyre Normal and Tyre Damage Textures.
3. Tyre Compounds Real Wear.
This mod do not support online game!
This mod support 2019 season only!

Read more about this resource...

Nice work.
Which editor do you use to modify the tires? I wanted to create a different texture option using only the gloss on the sides of the tires.
Example in the image below:
Lewis-Hamilton-190510-Practice-G-1050.jpg

The description of this is really flimsy, what exactly does it do to TC, ABS and the others?
What changes were made to the tire? both visually and in functionality?
Do they degrade more or less? Has peak grip been altered?

Right now i have no idea what this mod is trying to do.

Hi! Mod works great. I write with the suggestion. Can I borrow your mod to create a new mod? If you give me the go-ahead, I'll point you in the description and write what is your work. I'll understand you if you refuse.

Last edited:
Can you do this mod or a seperate part just with the tyretextures pls? it a great mod but the erp files of every team replaces other car mod skins (liverys) that i have installed before. would be awesome!
And it causes infinite loading screen when i want to leave career mode back to the menu

Last edited:
Just install common.erp in this folder ( F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\f1_2019_vehicle_package\teams\ ) and thats it . Just make sure to rename your original file to back it up first ( BACKUPcommon.erp or something like that ) . Avoid installing anything else in the zip if you just want the tyre textures .

Just install common.erp in this folder ( F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\f1_2019_vehicle_package\teams\ ) and thats it . Just make sure to rename your original file to back it up first ( BACKUPcommon.erp or something like that ) . Avoid installing anything else in the zip if you just want the tyre textures .

Thx man , worked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline