Misc F1 2019 Tyres Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else getting really long load times when starting a race? Like the screen just freezes and then the game crashes. Sometimes it makes it through the freeze and plays fine in the race. It doesn't happen in practice or qualifying so Idk what the problem is

In other words: I deleted this mod myself and am going to pretend it was Codemasters, even though they don't care about mods.
If they did, the whole of RD would be empty of F1 game mods. You're just a prick.
That's a bit uncalled for. A Russian modder had to remove a tyre mod last week as well for the same reason.

I may be wrong and you may have some evidence to the contrary, but saying "Codemasters don't care about mods" simply isn't true.

That's a bit uncalled for. A Russian modder had to remove a tyre mod last week as well for the same reason.

I may be wrong and you may have some evidence to the contrary, but saying "Codemasters don't care about mods" simply isn't true.

Well that russian modder is also this person. He has multiple accounts here Gulfair, WTCC to name a few. He was already reoorted for attacking members who dont give 5 stars for his mod.Thats why he is banned. Ever wonder why a tyre mod was removed but not licensed content like ferraris or mclarens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back