Resource icon

Misc F1 2019 Performance + Realistic Damage + Tyre Wear Mod 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
The snad'Zo updated F1 2019 Performance + Realistic Damage Mod with a new update entry:

F1 2019 Performance + Realistic Damage + Realistic Tyre Wear Mod 1.5

Hi!

This time I didn't change the performance of the cars, but added a realistic tyre wear. In fact, I reduced the wear of all tires (especially intermediate and wet tyres) so that AI could drive 50% races with 1 pit-stop.

WARNING!
If you use realistic tyre wear, then online is not available (even a multiplayer car). In order to access the online - change the folder with the mod to the default folder.

If you want you can use just...

Read the rest of this update entry...

yeah i want only performance, without damage and tyre, because too many retire and collision, i try a lot of race, and in every race i have 5-6-8 retire for collision between IA drivers...please make one version with only performance.. thanks!!!

yeah i want only performance, without damage and tyre, because too many retire and collision, i try a lot of race, and in every race i have 5-6-8 retire for collision between IA drivers...please make one version with only performance.. thanks!!!
yeah, I agree with you. A version with only realistic performance would be great!

Just installed the latest version with performance, tyre wear, and damage. Now my game freezes on a black screen and says loading forever when i try to load any career saves.I had to restore my game files from steam in order to load. Any ideas?

Just installed the latest version with performance, tyre wear, and damage. Now my game freezes on a black screen and says loading forever when i try to load any career saves.I had to restore my game files from steam in order to load. Any ideas?
Hi! Perhaps you have extraneous mods. I haven't met this, it's quite strange case. I admit that this is possible, but I don't understand what could be the reason.

I don't know is it because of the mod, but all of the ferrari engine cars have to use ridicoulosly high gears. They're on 8th before halfway of the Monaco tunnel

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back