Resource icon

Misc F1 2019 Performance + Realistic Damage + Tyre Wear Mod 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Career and R&D will not disappear. With the mod changes the original performance of the car. With new patch they will change them. The mod can be install and remove in the course of a career, without loss of any achievements, like a patch.
fine.. thanks, but it's possible have only the performance without damage mod?? because IA it's too aggressive and it's a lot of retire and crash... thanks again

It seems working in GP but not in career. When I Start a career (without F2 race) I see that the R&D graphics are the same with or without mod. Can you help me? Thanks

It seems working in GP but not in career. When I Start a career (without F2 race) I see that the R&D graphics are the same with or without mod. Can you help me? Thanks
Hi! The problem is that the change of performance visually (on the chart) can't be seen. I test the mod in GP mode and career mode and create characteristics according to my feelings. I can only say in words that the Ferrari engines are the fastest on the straight and Mercedes are the best on slow tracks, McLaren with mod is faster, Williams is ultra slow + little changes.

Regarding changing the AI, there IS an AI folder in F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\f1_2019_vehicle_package\ai for AI vehicle performance or something that wasnt there in last year's equivalent folder but it seems the files are compressed and/or encrypted atm. So it might be possible in the future but right now...probably not.

Regarding the mod, it feels alot better compared to Vanilla so thanks for this :p
I would also remove the safety_car and fom_car folders from the mod's archive as you dont seem to change those anyways.

Hello again, i try to reinstall your mod but the problem still the same, Mercedes still at 1second behind Ferrari, i try on 10 tracks, on Catalunya, Bottas is P7 behind Norris ^^, i need to download the past version ? in the last version i dont have the "common.erp". Maybe the problem come from here ?

Hello again, i try to reinstall your mod but the problem still the same, Mercedes still at 1second behind Ferrari, i try on 10 tracks, on Catalunya, Bottas is P7 behind Norris ^^, i need to download the past version ? in the last version i dont have the "common.erp". Maybe the problem come from here ?

Unlike in the previous game, Mercedes performance file isnt in common.erp but in the proper mercedes.erp file. If you have the file installed from the mod then idk. I havent tested too much since in the first race of my (new) career mode both Mercs had mechanical problems.

I have everything working fine, but there is one idea... I will try to solve your problem, but I promise nothing.

I have everything working fine, but there is one idea... I will try to solve your problem, but I promise nothing.
Thank's ! I reinstall 3 time the mod, you can see on the screen, its a 5 laps race, and ferrari's are 7,5 seconds faster at the end of the race ^^ Im the only one to report this problem ?

Attachments

• F1 2019 (DirectX 12) 02_07_2019 17_49_42.png
    F1 2019 (DirectX 12) 02_07_2019 17_49_42.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 176
Thank's ! I reinstall 3 time the mod, you can see on the screen, its a 5 laps race, and ferrari's are 7,5 seconds faster at the end of the race ^^ Im the only one to report this problem ?
Try version 1.4.3. The problem with the Mercedes is only by you, but doubt that now with 1.4.3 possible any problems (with Mercedes). If all the same the problem remains, it is really strange.

Try version 1.4.3. The problem with the Mercedes is only by you, but doubt that now with 1.4.3 possible any problems (with Mercedes). If all the same the problem remains, it is really strange.
Huge thanks ! Any problem right now, thank's for the reactivity, the game is almost perfect now ;)

My guess regarding the Mercedes problem is because their total engine + R&D power falls behind that of Ferrari or Red Bull when they all start developing the engine via R&D.
Adding up the maximum power + engine power added by R&D, Mercedes gets to 618931 power points (566732 at 10,990 rpm + 52199 added by R&D) while Ferrari gets to 641202.5 power points at the same rpm (585275 at 10,990rpm + 55927.5 added by R&D).

Red Bull/Honda doesnt have as much of a problem as they compensate by getting higher amounts of power from R&D(560632.5 at 10,990rpm + 67113 from R&D resulting in 627745.5 points total), it still comes short of Ferrari but its not as skewed compared to Merc vs Ferrari.

Idk what the scale of these performance points are, thats just how Codies have programmed it as lol
But then again, Merc probably makes up for it with superior Aero + Chassis vs Ferrari so idk, maybe Merc was just unlucky in R&D or mechanical problems or something?

EDIT: Yeah just tested 1.4.3 of the mod. no problems with Mercs getting up into top 3, so im probably just talking out of my ass.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back