F1 2019 Modding Questions Thread

Hey,
I hope someone could help me.
I'm searching for the erp-file location, where the garage skins of the teams are located. I try to mod some other sponsors to Haas F1 and want to replace "Rich Energy" on the garage-walls too.

Its located to each track erp's. This is the main location
STEAM\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\environment_package\tracks

Select one track and open the trackname_f1.erp (eg.. abu_dhabi\wep\abu_dhabi_f1)

2019-12-02 185817.png

You will need to do this on all track. They are sharing mipmaps so make sure you install it properly or you will get infinite loading and/or crashing.

Its located to each track erp's. This is the main location
STEAM\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\environment_package\tracks

Select one track and open the trackname_f1.erp (eg.. abu_dhabi\wep\abu_dhabi_f1)

View attachment 337101

You will need to do this on all track. They are sharing mipmaps so make sure you install it properly or you will get infinite loading and/or crashing.

Thx, I will try to do my best installing the textures.

Is there anyway to pull the Multiplayer car paint designs out to edit/copy/change colours in the 3D Photoshop editor?
Some of the styles are nice and would love to mod a custom car with some of the styles for Career.
I think you would have to go through all of the FOM car files with EGO ERP

Hi is there a way to mod the game to have a sort of Endurance race? 6 hours 12 hours or even 24 hours on tracks that support day night racing like Yas Marina or Singapore. Truth be told I am interested in attempting an endurance race at Spa Francorchamps, Silverstone, Monza maybe Hungary who knows, would have loved to have Malaysia but thats no longer in the game which is a shame since i loved that track. Before anyone says Assetto Corsa been there done it but that game is way too demanding and its really difficult to keep up with that level of Intensity for so long. Ive done time trails at Spa and then realized ive done 70 and 90 trying to chase that perfect lap so i think I might be able to pull it off. yes I know Endurance racing is a completely different type of racing since its more conservation tyres, engine, fuel while maintaining decent stable lap time's and navigating traffic or letting them through with least amount of time wastage. but i wanna see an f1 take on it see how well todays cars would do it since they anyway last 4 grand prix weekends and since they are a charm to drive i wanna see them slice through the lap times as well. Ive already had a field of 50 cars in assetto corsa ranging from older f1 cars to the modern era i personally ran the F2004 ferrar but the fastest was the 2017 model the 1972 lotus was the coolest though and every time I came up on the Nikki Lauda's Ferrari 312T it felt very crazy to be honest like thats the legend right there i would slow down as if i was in a car show or somthing but still assetto corsa is very demanding a sim and ive barely completed 8 hours with significant crashes requiring engine repairs multiple times over. The F1 games have flashback and trust me after 8 hours to lose in my class while i'm 2nd and about 30ish seconds down with about 10 mins to go with a very good chance of winning to lose it by crashing on a turn due to me getting a bit excited with the throttle as we finally reach the end really bummed me out. and i never wanted to have Codemasters Flashback more than at that time. (well sure when i'm leading in Monaco and crash but that's for another day) I really want to try an endurance race in F1 cause it a huge mental thing when you know you have that luxury of cheating you literally throw yourself into the corners like a madman at speeds way higher than you would without it. I bet my lap times would see a huge improvement other than the usual of F1 games at 1.45 and Assetto at 1.49 i bet race time in assetto would be so much faster with Flashback but thats a very big ask for the modding community but f1 games might be able to run longer? sure we dont have the circuit de la sarthe for the Le Mans runs but somthing better than nothing right?

Hi is there a way to mod the game to have a sort of Endurance race? 6 hours 12 hours or even 24 hours on tracks that support day night racing like Yas Marina or Singapore. Truth be told I am interested in attempting an endurance race at Spa Francorchamps, Silverstone, Monza maybe Hungary who knows, would have loved to have Malaysia but thats no longer in the game which is a shame since i loved that track. Before anyone says Assetto Corsa been there done it but that game is way too demanding and its really difficult to keep up with that level of Intensity for so long. Ive done time trails at Spa and then realized ive done 70 and 90 trying to chase that perfect lap so i think I might be able to pull it off. yes I know Endurance racing is a completely different type of racing since its more conservation tyres, engine, fuel while maintaining decent stable lap time's and navigating traffic or letting them through with least amount of time wastage. but i wanna see an f1 take on it see how well todays cars would do it since they anyway last 4 grand prix weekends and since they are a charm to drive i wanna see them slice through the lap times as well. Ive already had a field of 50 cars in assetto corsa ranging from older f1 cars to the modern era i personally ran the F2004 ferrar but the fastest was the 2017 model the 1972 lotus was the coolest though and every time I came up on the Nikki Lauda's Ferrari 312T it felt very crazy to be honest like thats the legend right there i would slow down as if i was in a car show or somthing but still assetto corsa is very demanding a sim and ive barely completed 8 hours with significant crashes requiring engine repairs multiple times over. The F1 games have flashback and trust me after 8 hours to lose in my class while i'm 2nd and about 30ish seconds down with about 10 mins to go with a very good chance of winning to lose it by crashing on a turn due to me getting a bit excited with the throttle as we finally reach the end really bummed me out. and i never wanted to have Codemasters Flashback more than at that time. (well sure when i'm leading in Monaco and crash but that's for another day) I really want to try an endurance race in F1 cause it a huge mental thing when you know you have that luxury of cheating you literally throw yourself into the corners like a madman at speeds way higher than you would without it. I bet my lap times would see a huge improvement other than the usual of F1 games at 1.45 and Assetto at 1.49 i bet race time in assetto would be so much faster with Flashback but thats a very big ask for the modding community but f1 games might be able to run longer? sure we dont have the circuit de la sarthe for the Le Mans runs but somthing better than nothing right?
i do not think thats possible

Hi Guys. I have a question about the Mercedes. In the rest of the teams, we have two .vtf files and Mercedes only one. The Extreme Damage doesnt affect the Silver Arrows, you know why? Thanks a lot :D

Hi Guys. I have a question about the Mercedes. In the rest of the teams, we have two .vtf files and Mercedes only one. The Extreme Damage doesnt affect the Silver Arrows, you know why? Thanks a lot :D
Assuming it still works the same way as it did before the Mercedes performance is taken not just from it's own erp file but rather from all the cars (as they all have the Mercedes file in them). So just put the Mercedes file in all the cars (replacing the existing Mercedes.vtf) and that should work

In the workshop. You open Steam, click on F1 2019, and in tthe right part of the screen there is workshop. Open and enjoy.
P.S: If someone want realistic settings at cockpit pm me, i have for some team different based on REAL LIFE ONBOARDS!

Does anyone know if there is a way to mod how sparks particles react (amount, size, etc.)? Also, I would love to know if it would be possible to mod external TV broadcast replay cameras. Thank you very much.

In the workshop. You open Steam, click on F1 2019, and in tthe right part of the screen there is workshop. Open and enjoy.
P.S: If someone want realistic settings at cockpit pm me, i have for some team different based on REAL LIFE ONBOARDS!

mate, im talking about where the saved custom setups are stored. im not talking about steam workshop

Hi, is there any mod that changes the face of our generic career mode driver to an already in-game pilot like George Russell? Why the career which way you can choose them is so bland!

Somebody uploaded a mod that puts the 2019 cars into F1 2018. I believe it has been taken down. If anybody has it could you DM me and send me the rar file as it's super important for F1 2019 modding for 2020.

Thanks's!
Requesting the same thing, it's all due for a series that I want to start making.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back