F1 2019 Modding Questions Thread

Hey man,
Hi y'all, i hope that someone can help me. I added some skins for several teams to make a little fantasy career mode. I did 5 races but when i booted up the game today and tried to load career mode, it kept "loading" bot nothing happend. I searched on the internet for a solution and i ended up deleting the game and reinstall it. All the skins I used were copy and paste installed so i dont know if that matters. Hope someone can help me.

Hello mate. I would'nt recommend a "copy and paste" installation, it's easy but it may cause incompatibility issue. For cars its fine, but for mods with driver suits, helmet or team crew suits, it should be installed manually using EGO ERP archiver. If you get any issue with mods, you don't have to delete and re-install the game. Just go to Steam, on the game properties select local files and choose verify integrity of the game. It will only look for the files that was modded or missing and only reinstall that file and not the entire game.

Hey man,

Hello mate. I would'nt recommend a "copy and paste" installation, it's easy but it may cause incompatibility issue. For cars its fine, but for mods with driver suits, helmet or team crew suits, it should be installed manually using EGO ERP archiver. If you get any issue with mods, you don't have to delete and re-install the game. Just go to Steam, on the game properties select local files and choose verify integrity of the game. It will only look for the files that was modded or missing and only reinstall that file and not the entire game.

I did install a helmet yesterday (I forgot to mention) and then the game crashed. Thanks for replying :)

Somebody uploaded a mod that puts the 2019 cars into F1 2018. I believe it has been taken down. If anybody has it could you DM me and send me the rar file as it's super important for F1 2019 modding for 2020.

Thanks's!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if anyone has already experienced the face swaps on F1 2019 because i have a problem with it. I want to put Artem Markelov in UNI Virtuosi but when i try to do it, it does this sadly.

F1_2019 2019-11-14 19-03-32.jpg

For a generic driver(on the left) it's working, for a 2019 F2 driver (on the right) it's working as well, but for a 2018 F2 driver, it doesn't work and same for a 2019 F1 driver. So apparently they can't be loaded because they are not in the same category. So, i wonder if anyone has an idea to help me. Thanks in advance ^^

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if anyone has already experienced the face swaps on F1 2019 because i have a problem with it. I want to put Artem Markelov in UNI Virtuosi but when i try to do it, it does this sadly.

View attachment 334495
For a generic driver(on the left) it's working, for a 2019 F2 driver (on the right) it's working as well, but for a 2018 F2 driver, it doesn't work and same for a 2019 F1 driver. So apparently they can't be loaded because they are not in the same category. So, i wonder if anyone has an idea to help me. Thanks in advance ^^

bae137dc3402e51a090a11fb75715574.jpg

It is possible you have to completely code all heads to the driver and also load the F2 drivers in the assetgroups

Does anyone know if it's possible to mod out the sparks? I mean the visual file that shows the sparks. I'm playing career and the upgrades push the car too low and it sparks the whole lap.

I have a very weird request that only the best will be able to solve.

Is it possible to use a past patch material.idf file or whatever it's called on a new updated chassis?
I think it's possible to merge materials from different chassis but I have no idea how to change within the same chassis. Technically you can swap materials with the .json file that contains the shortcuts to the chassis raw files. It's just a matter of names and folders.

Hi,

In my career i install helmet but, when I start a race its crashing, i test with weber and devon without my helmet and the game still crashing. I test with an other helmet and the game work. It's only manual installation. I think the problem is with my helmet.

Hi everyone,

how it‘s possible to use more than One mod for F1 2019?

These three mods use own erp files:

How i can use these mods together?

Thanks for your help!

Sorry for my english.

Best regards

Makaay001

Hi everyone,

how it‘s possible to use more than One mod for F1 2019?

These three mods use own erp files:

How i can use these mods together?

Thanks for your help!

Sorry for my english.

Best regards

Makaay001
You'd need to manually install each file that is modified. But the damage and dirty air overwrite each other within the files as well, so you'd need to manually combine the files as well.

If you want to use the camera mod with either just export the cam files from the pkg files tab for each team and install it to the erp of the other mod.

You'd need to manually install each file that is modified. But the damage and dirty air overwrite each other within the files as well, so you'd need to manually combine the files as well.

If you want to use the camera mod with either just export the cam files from the pkg files tab for each team and install it to the erp of the other mod.

Hi,

thanks!

I can combine these erp files with the erp Tool?

How i will find out, which parts of the erp file i have to copy or combine?

EDIT: Done!

Last edited:
Is there anyway to pull the Multiplayer car paint designs out to edit/copy/change colours in the 3D Photoshop editor?
Some of the styles are nice and would love to mod a custom car with some of the styles for Career.

Hey,
I hope someone could help me.
I'm searching for the erp-file location, where the garage skins of the teams are located. I try to mod some other sponsors to Haas F1 and want to replace "Rich Energy" on the garage-walls too.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%