F1 2019 "ALWAYS UP TO DATE"| SashaF1Game x TCK MODDER x jburon72

Misc F1 2019 "ALWAYS UP TO DATE"| SashaF1Game x TCK MODDER x jburon72 Hungary 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
A grid full of the same car model? For me is no. In my opinion is better have a small mirroring (Because usually big ones doesn’t mirror) than a grid full of FOMs. Idk if you tried the beta, but it was awful.

He agrees. each player has preferences.
I like realistic liveries.
Difference between real cars not so big.
Codemasters do not do upgrades of appearance and we will never receive all delights of new packages.
but to little improve the park of cars by means of realistic liveries we have an opportunity. it is FOM car.
Anyway thanks.

• Deleted member 408599

[QUOTE = "SashaF1Game, publicación: 3017777, miembro: 242275"] Sí amigo, lo sé, pero no es mi culpa en absoluto. Desafortunadamente, el área donde se ubica ese patrocinador es realmente pequeña en el mapeo, por lo que es muy difícil tener una buena calidad allí. También cambié la resolución de 4096px a 8192px, de lo contrario habría sido realmente horrible.
Saludos! [/ CITA]
No importa. Todavía estoy muy feliz Buen trabajo ;). Es solo un error del 1%, el 99% del gran trabajo. Perfecto.

Hey there,

first of all, thanks @SashaF1Game for this excellent skin mod.
There is only one problem for me. The Haas driver helmets are pixeled.
Is it in connection with the new Ferrari helmets?
I hope there is any solution for this issue. :(

Greetings

Yes i did. But nothing that changes the mipmaps files. (Career helmet for Alfa, Carbon champagne mod and the realistic damage mod <- with manually installation because your skin mod)

The other Ferrari skin mods, (for example this one: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/scuderia-ferrari-90-years-anniversary-full-team-package.27414/) have mipmaps files for both Haas drivers. Thats the reason why im asking about the connection with the Ferrari helmets. Should i try to use the Haas mipmaps from the scuderia-ferrari-90-years-anniversary skin mod?

Thank you for your fast anwser.

SashaF1Game updated F1 2019 "ALWAYS UP TO DATE"| SashaF1Game x TCK MODDER x jburon72 with a new update entry:

Hungary Update 1.00

H U N G A R Y U P D A T E :

- Updated Williams to match with real one;
- Updated Toro Rosso removing "PTT Lubricants" sponsor;
- Updated Haas adding "BlueDef" logo on rear wing;
- Updated Mclaren adding "DUFRY" logos on the car;
- Updated Mercedes to match the real one;
-Updated Renault to match the real one.

For the updated photos, check out the main page.
We hope you'll...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I used this mod once, but discontinued because the default steering wheel in the Ferrari gets replace. Why this was done, I have no idea. I'd go back to it faithfully every week if it wasn't for that small unwanted change to the car I use.

I used this mod once, but discontinued because the default steering wheel in the Ferrari gets replace. Why this was done, I have no idea. I'd go back to it faithfully every week if it wasn't for that small unwanted change to the car I use.
Hello Mate! That’s because the only way to do add 90 YEARS logo, was to get use the FOM car. Unfortunately the steering wheel can’t be changed on that model. But if you’re not interested in 90 YEARS, you can install all the other ones but not that “Ferrari (90 YEARS)”. If you already have that installed, and you want to get rid of it, simply install the “Ferrari (ORIGINAL)” version inside the pack, and you’ll came back to the vanilla one. We hope you’ll enjoy it, even without Ferrari! ;)

Hello Mate! That’s because the only way to do add 90 YEARS logo, was to get use the FOM car. Unfortunately the steering wheel can’t be changed on that model. But if you’re not interested in 90 YEARS, you can install all the other ones but not that “Ferrari (90 YEARS)”. If you already have that installed, and you want to get rid of it, simply install the “Ferrari (ORIGINAL)” version inside the pack, and you’ll came back to the vanilla one. We hope you’ll enjoy it, even without Ferrari! ;)

Thank you so much for your response.

I was using the 90 years (obviously) and will discontinue immediately. I suppose I could have just erased Ferrari all together but that 90 year livery is SWEET. You did a great job on this mod, and I am proud to use it.

So hurry up with Hungary's edition!!!!! ;-)

Thanks again.

• Deleted member 408599

[QUOTE = "felix, post: 3019360, member: 138852"] gran trabajo, pero yo no se poner las pegatinas de los coches me gustaria me explicases como hacerlo gracias [/ QUOTE]
Vaya abriendo el directorio del juego y del mod a la vez, y verá como sigue una ruta ( no tiene perdida).

Amazing update yet again,thanks to all involved,Hungary weekend is just started and we already got the cars as they looked like today.
Love this mod and all the mods on RD once again I would like to thanks every one,keep it up guys

[QUOTE = "felix, post: 3019360, member: 138852"] gran trabajo, pero yo no se poner las pegatinas de los coches me gustaria me explicases como hacerlo gracias [/ QUOTE]
Vaya abriendo el directorio del juego y del mod a la vez, y verá como sigue una ruta ( no tiene perdida).
Me refiero a como hacen para ver en 3ds max el coche con pegatinas. Vamos que no se usar las texturas decal. Gracias

Yes i did. But nothing that changes the mipmaps files. (Career helmet for Alfa, Carbon champagne mod and the realistic damage mod <- with manually installation because your skin mod)

The other Ferrari skin mods, (for example this one: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/scuderia-ferrari-90-years-anniversary-full-team-package.27414/) have mipmaps files for both Haas drivers. Thats the reason why im asking about the connection with the Ferrari helmets. Should i try to use the Haas mipmaps from the scuderia-ferrari-90-years-anniversary skin mod?

Thank you for your fast anwser.
Sorry for the late response mate, I didn’t notice that. Btw yes, try with the other mod and make me know if this still persist. I didn’t notice anything strange with Haas by myself but it could be! Let me know ;)
Cheers, Sasha

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea