F1 2019 "ALWAYS UP TO DATE"| SashaF1Game x TCK MODDER x jburon72

Misc F1 2019 "ALWAYS UP TO DATE"| SashaF1Game x TCK MODDER x jburon72 Hungary 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
EAFPUb6WkAA6wDD.png

New STR livery, they've added the Moose Craft Cider sponsors to the car.

• Deleted member 408599

[QUOTE = "JuanIsTheFuture, post: 3014567, miembro: 699593"] ¿Funciona en 1.06? [/ QUOTE]
Yes ;)

• Deleted member 408599

¡Maravilloso! Solo tengo un pequeño problema, esta textura es borrosa:
65wbrp.jpg

I don’t have any other mod of paint. But I’m still very happy. All the other paintings are perfect.

Hey Sasha, so I am not sure if I am the only one who has noticed but, I cant seem to find any mod with the new aero aesthetic update to the Red Bull cars of Verstappen and Gasly which includes the weird litte aero wings at the top of the nose of the car that you see in tv pod and tv pod offset cam. I see it everytime I watch the races but, it is missing from the game. Do you know what I am talking about? Is there any way you can add it to the car or can you only add liveries? If anyone else has noticed this feel free to message back or let me know if I am crazy for noticing this. I guess I just like for the cars to look exactly like their updated counterparts when I am playing the game! Cheers...

Hey Sasha, so I am not sure if I am the only one who has noticed but, I cant seem to find any mod with the new aero aesthetic update to the Red Bull cars of Verstappen and Gasly which includes the weird litte aero wings at the top of the nose of the car that you see in tv pod and tv pod offset cam. I see it everytime I watch the races but, it is missing from the game. Do you know what I am talking about? Is there any way you can add it to the car or can you only add liveries? If anyone else has noticed this feel free to message back or let me know if I am crazy for noticing this. I guess I just like for the cars to look exactly like their updated counterparts when I am playing the game! Cheers...
Hello Mate!
Unfortunately 3D models can’t be edited, but in august Codemaster will update the cars to the lasts aero of every car, so hopefully then we will be able to play with that version.
Cheers, Sasha.

¡Maravilloso! Solo tengo un pequeño problema, esta textura es borrosa:
65wbrp.jpg

I don’t have any other mod of paint. But I’m still very happy. All the other paintings are perfect.
Yes mate, I know, but it’s not my fault at all. Unfortunately the area where that sponsor is placed is really small in the mapping, so is very difficult to have a nice quality there. I also changed the resolution from 4096px to 8192px, otherwise it would have been really awful.
Cheers!

Hi, i want this mod but iam in online league is there and tip how can i have this mod and play online??
I suggest you to keep 2 folders of the game: the first one with the mod, where you’re not going to play online; the second one without any mods so you’ll be able to play online. How to do that? Easy!
Change the name of your F1 2019 folder to something like “F1 2019 MOD” or whatever you want, than CTRL+C and CTRL+V to create a copy of that in the same Steam folder; rename this one simply “F1 2019”; now you need to remove mods from this folder, so open your Steam app, go to F1 2019 on your game library and do “verify integrity of files”; this will remove all the mods from that folder. Every time you want to play with mods, simply rename the mod folder to “F1 2019” and the other to “F1 2019 Online” or something like that, than viceversa when you want to play with mods.
I hope this one will help you,
Cheers, Sasha.

Hi! Your works, your mods are beautiful.:thumbsup:
I always put 5 stars.
but if mirror logos turn out, there is an opportunity to use the FOM car.
anyway better than mirror logos.
thank you for your works.:)
A grid full of the same car model? For me is no. In my opinion is better have a small mirroring (Because usually big ones doesn’t mirror) than a grid full of FOMs. Idk if you tried the beta, but it was awful.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back