F1 2019 "ALWAYS UP TO DATE"| SashaF1Game x TCK MODDER x jburon72

Misc F1 2019 "ALWAYS UP TO DATE"| SashaF1Game x TCK MODDER x jburon72 Hungary 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 408599

[QUOTE = "SashaF1Game, post: 3010486, miembro: 242275"] ¿Estás jugando en la versión 1.05? [/ QUOTE]
Lo sentimos, no es tu mod lo que causa conflicto. Es la introducción oficial de video mod, o actualización de circuito mod ... lo siento de nuevo. Tu mod funciona muy bien.

With 1.05, few car models are apparently reverted back in their livery for some reason. Ferrari doesn't show 90 year livery, Racing Point always has the old livery no matter what I change, and McLaren logos are a bit blurry. Will there be a fix?

With 1.05, few car models are apparently reverted back in their livery for some reason. Ferrari doesn't show 90 year livery, Racing Point always has the old livery no matter what I change, and McLaren logos are a bit blurry. Will there be a fix?
Yes mate, because actually if you already had the mod installed, and then you made the update will look like all the cars are blurry. If you installed the mod after the update, the performances will switch back to 1.04. Btw our update it’s coming in some minutes ;)

Yes mate, because actually if you already had the mod installed, and then you made the update will look like all the cars are blurry. If you installed the mod after the update, the performances will switch back to 1.04. Btw our update it’s coming in some minutes ;)
Woohooo!!!

SashaF1Game updated F1 2019 "ALWAYS UP TO DATE"| SashaF1Game x TCK MODDER x jburon72 with a new update entry:

Great Britain Update 2.00

G R E A T B R I T A I N U P D A T E ( 2 . 0 0 ) :

- Added Ferrari 90 YEARS Livery;
- All the cars has been updated to 1.05 update;
- Added a Haas backup as now the Rich Energy logos has been removed in the 1.05 update too;
- Fixed Mclaren blurry effect;
- Added LYFT logos on the inside of the halo too, to match the real one.

For the updated photos, check out the main page.
We hope you'll like this...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 408599

[QUOTE = "Kimirai, post: 3010852, miembro: 136251"] ¿Entonces, con esta actualización, podríamos tener el "nuevo" rendimiento del automóvil generado por la actualización 1.05? .. [/ CITA]
Yes.

Sorry to say but I've found one tiny bug. It's not exactly in mod itself but rather in ...presentation. :D

WELCOME TO THE DEFINITIVE F1 2019 SEASON MOD!

With this mod, you'll be able to keep the games always updated with the latest livery of every team, updated every race weekend following the changes appening on the cars in real life*

It's HAPPENING.

Sorry. :x3:

Hi there. I've downloaded the updated version but I still don't see the LYFT logo on the inside of the McLaren halo like in the images. Anyone else seeing it?

• Deleted member 408599

Hi there. I've downloaded the updated version but I still don't see the LYFT logo on the inside of the McLaren halo like in the images. Anyone else seeing it?
"is it possible to add the lyft and arrow logos on the sides of the mclaren near the coca cola ones??
Nope unfortunately :("

Yes, the same here, no LYFT logo on the inside of the halo in career and time trial; while the logo works in grand prix mode i guess.

Yes, the same here, no LYFT logo on the inside of the halo in career and time trial; while the logo works in grand prix mode i guess.

Logo's on the halo are located on the car number texture. If you want to have it, you need to manually add it the number you are using with your career.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%