F1 2018 F1 2018: Share Your Career!

F1 2018 The Game (Codemasters)

Chris

Premium
With the launch of the Official Formula One game for 2018 shaping up to have the most immersive and comprehensive Career mode to date, we want YOU to share your Career Mode experiences with the rest of the community!

3wide.jpg Alonso.jpg Ferrari.jpg Hockenheim.jpg Interview.jpg Overview.jpg Paul Ricard.jpg Sauber.jpg Sauber2.jpg Williams.jpg

Include videos, screenshots and anything else you think will best showcase the on-track (and off-track) action that you've gotten up to so far!

Last edited:
Last lap pitstops? What could ever be the reason to waste 20+s?
Mandatory Pit stop ? Maybe that could be the reason. :)
Btw, someone said "from p16 to p3 in race with Williams - so unrealistic".
Two things...
1) I didn't read he said he ended 3rd (or at any specific place, he must forget that. weird "review":alien:)
2) He was on ONE pit stop strategy all others were on TWO. That's where he got some places. That and obviously... game isn't very realistic. :D At least... for now. Brace for first patch I guess.
This guy is very entertaining , He does a running commentary on his F1 Career
God, I hate those "three wide" moments. ~facepalm~
And he (and some others) keep pushing it like... "look, this is da best, the law!".
So unreal. Maybe it's ok - in da NASCAR.
And hate all those screams, like he's commenting alive as it happened, not like when he already saw it all, edit the video and then take a pop corns and start commenting. And still somehow he manage to be "surprised".:rolleyes: Maybe I'm just getting old... maybe that's cool for today's kids. :unsure:

Last edited:
Seems Mclaren finally have a great car!
FP1 at australia :
F1_2018_2018_08_24_18_00_10_561.png

:confused::p
*after restarting FP1 alonso did it again , also kimi did a under 1:17:00 lap lol
also :
F1_2018_2018_08_24_17_59_26_893.png
:confused:

6 of them also have grid penalty now

Last edited:
Started my career with Sauber with Leclerc as team mate.

Going to FP1, my best lap is still a 1.25, Charles just does a 1.23 with 100 AI level.

Feeling like a scrub, but then I forget that I need to tweak the wheel still, had to bring the range down to 360º and wheel is feeling too heavy because of too much FFB.

Well those are really great news. :rolleyes:
Seems like I'll be staying with 2017 ...for some time more.
The "not that terrible thing" about it, is that i didn't experienced an game breaking bug yet but these too much small bugs are like bonus contents in Codemaster games lol
about the 3 wide at every corner i think it there were 2 separate parameters for AI driving level and AI aggression it could be good but i think they didn't even try to implementing it , maybe it was too complicated
xD thts so weird, i didnt have a problem
In the restarted session Alonso even tried to improve that sub 1 minute lap (00:59:293) and he is improving it lol
F1_2018_2018_08_24_18_26_14_012.jpg

*also the DSQs ,by watching the other drivers's live feed, i have found out some of the cars have stucked in their garages and their pitstop area and they DSQ because of not moving for a long time , bottas was trying to exit the garage by constantly reversing to the wall lol i think i have the footage somewhere

I'm on 100 difficulty with williams , and i have to drive my *** of to pass the practice programs :D

What happened at Singapore, between Gina and Yoko... It was a freak accident.
2017-Singapore-Grand-Prix-Ferrari-Crash.png

The immediate aftermath of that moment tore me to shreds emotionally. On the Monday after the race, I had to stay up all night for fear of both figuratively and literally flying off the handle. In fact, I didn't even speak to the team until two days after the race. Luckily enough, I didn't need to go on an apology tour for the Scuderia (I did however hug both my race engineers and Vettel's as a way of saying sorry to the team I adore so madly just beforehand). Last year was the closest we've ever been to either championship. This year, Sebastian and I will make things right... Even if this fire burns us both.
das43.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes