F1 2018 F1 2018: Share Your Career!

F1 2018 The Game (Codemasters)

Chris

Premium
With the launch of the Official Formula One game for 2018 shaping up to have the most immersive and comprehensive Career mode to date, we want YOU to share your Career Mode experiences with the rest of the community!

3wide.jpg Alonso.jpg Ferrari.jpg Hockenheim.jpg Interview.jpg Overview.jpg Paul Ricard.jpg Sauber.jpg Sauber2.jpg Williams.jpg

Include videos, screenshots and anything else you think will best showcase the on-track (and off-track) action that you've gotten up to so far!

Last edited:
I'm torn if I should buy this now or wait for a sale (which probably won't come too soon)
I was pretty disapointed with 2017 to a point where I returned it, and I don't want to necessarily repeat the same mistake here

worth waiting for at least first patch ?

First Race - Career Mode (Williams 50% race + 95AI)
Strange first race, qualify p18 but start p16 as Vandoorne and Hartley have penalties somehow xD. Get to p13 by the end of the first lap and then just lap round like this until my first stop on lap 12/29. It starts to rain.... everyone else pitted for their 2 stop strategies and im yet to stop, pit straight for inters and come out in 1st. Eventually get overtaken by Hamilton Vettel Bottas and Perez a few laps later. Grinded out those laps till the final lap where i see Bottas and Perez in the pits. Speed down the pit straight and get by Perez and hold that position to the end.

Very interesting first race has to be said and can't wait for the rest of the season :)

p.s. sadly forgot screenshots :(

G2A and Kinguin aren't "legit".

Or depends how you define it, but you're supporting money laundering and organized crime by using those. Torrenting pirated games is more ethical

If you mean do the keys work? Yeah they do (mostly).

But they are mostly cheap, simply because a criminal bought tons of keys with skimmed credit cards, and is in hurry to sell it... to get clean, untraceable money

Last edited:
Hey guys, i appreciate that choosing where to buy the game from is a legitimate discussion, however this is not really the relevant thread to do so.

If we can just keep this thread for sharing your career experience and stories that would be much appreciated.

Strange first race, qualify p18 but start p16 as Vandoorne and Hartley have penalties somehow xD. Get to p13 by the end of the first lap and then just lap round like this until my first stop on lap 12/29. It starts to rain.... everyone else pitted for their 2 stop strategies and im yet to stop, pit straight for inters and come out in 1st. Eventually get overtaken by Hamilton Vettel Bottas and Perez a few laps later. Grinded out those laps till the final lap where i see Bottas and Perez in the pits. Speed down the pit straight and get by Perez and hold that position to the end.

Very interesting first race has to be said and can't wait for the rest of the season :)

So if i got this right, you qualified in 16th but came 3rd.....in a Williams?

That is just stupid if that is the case....

Last lap pitstops? What could ever be the reason to waste 20+s?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 14.0%