F1 2018 (Part One)

F1 2018 (Part One) V1.53

Login or Register an account to download this content
No, actually I hate steam workshop too. What I mean is different approach on mod folder structure. Your mod is pack it all into resources.assets file right? I suspect there is some file that not compatible with older version. Therefore, You get black screen.

Meanwhile the ice is follow the modding guide from developer. View attachment 188370
By this approach, it can work with older version. I already test ice mod by deleting some of the file and it's still work. There is another benefit by using folder system. Each time there is bug cause by database, You can just upload the new .txt. Just simply tell us, guys replace the engineer.txt with this one. Well I appreciate "open door to all". By folder system You can upload it on github. So everyone can contribute.

That's the idea. The idea is to break the resource file down in to pieces/folders So people can customise as they want or stay on an old version of a patch, but at the same time make it as easy as possible for people with little or no computer skills.

What I need is people with old versions to come forward and pm me and help me test.
I've got one guy helping already and he's doing a super job.

Mods are restricted to the workshop or the most up to date version. Which is not fair as it is isolating a large portion of the MM community.

Sziasztok! Valaki segítene nekem,hogy mit kell letölteni és ,hogy -hogy kell telepíteni,mert már mindent kipróbáltam de mindig csak a fekete képernyő jön be.Elég csak a GT-s verziót telepíteni?Segítsen valaki,mert nagyon imádom a Forma 1-et!

Sziasztok! Valaki segítene nekem,hogy mit kell letölteni és ,hogy -hogy kell telepíteni,mert már mindent kipróbáltam de mindig csak a fekete képernyő jön be.Elég csak a GT-s verziót telepíteni?Segítsen valaki,mert nagyon imádom a Forma 1-et!

Thank **** for google translate lol :thumbsup:

Help is coming my friend. Just give me time to get everything working and tested.

Watch this space! ;)

Sorry, I did not translate it :( Thank you for your answer, I will pay attention.

That's no problem for me. I speak a few Slav languages, but not Hungarian. :)

I just think the mods enforce the English only rule quite regulary :ninja:

I will continue to get the face packs finished for this mod as well as get the "F1 2017 Customisable Mod" off the ground and on to the net :):):)

Hi Louka81, so you're working on a new "mod" that will work also for those have the "black screen" problem. Sorry for the stupid question, but I wanted to know if I understood well

I'm bringing to the community a mod that is fully customisable, because we all have different ways of playing games. :)

PM me if you wanna help me with testing :thumbsup:

Hi am having trouble with the mod installation it say it's installed but when i go to a new game its the vanilla game.
Help please.

Attachments

• 7ecb976b4db8a6c938daf1d675fa40ea.jpg
    7ecb976b4db8a6c938daf1d675fa40ea.jpg
    884.1 KB · Views: 217
  • fd2b5878ef998ce73c10bde31914acdd.jpg
    fd2b5878ef998ce73c10bde31914acdd.jpg
    594.9 KB · Views: 234
  • f1 screen.jpg
    f1 screen.jpg
    737.6 KB · Views: 206
Hello Bunchin,

I see what has happened here, you don't have the GT dlc, which is why you are missing the picture of mansell and senna racing, also you don't have the Graphic Layer installed from steam which is why you are missing the F1, F2, GP3 logos,

So you have got the mod installed, you are just missing the graphic files from steam and some graphics because you don't have the GT dlc.

I'm making a new mod that will bring the steam graphics to RD and I'll modify the Graphic Atlas to take in to account people who don't have the GT dlc, but mark this thread cos soon I'll post a mod you can all use :thumbsup:

Dear Race Department.com

I've one curiosity about the videogame Motorsport Manager. I just discovered that a new 2017 mod is finally available. There's one problem: when you install it, the game still reports that you are in the year 2016. Is there any way to change the in game year from 2016 to 2017? Do you know if you need some kind of editor or save game editor to fix this issue?

Regards,

Bruno Martino

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes