F1 2018 (Part One)

F1 2018 (Part One) V1.53

Login or Register an account to download this content
In second season my qualifying session has been cut from 3 stages to only one. Even though no vote about this was made in first season. Chase Carey was dissapointed that no rules got change from first season. Exactly this happened to me with ICE mod as well. Is this something that can be fixed?

Last edited:
In second season my qualifying session has been cut from 3 stages to only one. Even though no vote about this was made in first season. Chase Carey was dissapointed that no rules got change from first season. Exactly this happened to me with ICE mod as well. Is this something that can be fixed?

I've just finished making quite a large update and when I'm testing it tomorrow I'll have a look at it, but it does seem like a bug the developers have left in the game.

Last edited:
Any luck on the quali issues on second season louka? Didn't see anything about it on the change log. I'll start a new season with your championship file this time. I'll post the result when I get them

I have been playing with your mod for sometime now and I encountered an issue:

When I am able to add a personality trait to a driver (for ex: Media Trained), it doesn't show up after I spend a million trying to add it.
Another ex: When you want to butter another team's driver by saying something positive about them in an interview, that personality trait(Buttered up), doesn't show up.

Any luck on the quali issues on second season louka? Didn't see anything about it on the change log. I'll start a new season with your championship file this time. I'll post the result when I get them

I had a brief look on the forums.

Apparently it resets back to as it was at the beginning of the 3rd season.

When I am able to add a personality trait to a driver (for ex: Media Trained), it doesn't show up after I spend a million trying to add it.
Another ex: When you want to butter another team's driver by saying something positive about them in an interview, that personality trait(Buttered up), doesn't show up.

I'll have a look but I think that's going to be a dev issue with the dll file.

I've only made surface changes with the file so nothing I believe that would effect it like that, but I certainly have a look at it.

Okay I had a look and it is 100% my fault. I will look at trying to get out a hot fix without the need to update the whole mod again.

My advice for now is to always choose no if the other option involves spending money.

Thanks a lot for pointing this out :thumbsup:

Tnx for your quick response :)

No worries, It's not a bug or anything like that.

Just me being a dizzy tart with the "Personality Traits" file and uploading the wrong one. The one I uploaded is fine etc... it's just out of date that's all.

I should start uploading when my eyes are fresher and not all blood shot :(

No worries, It's not a bug or anything like that.

Just me being a dizzy tart with the "Personality Traits" file and uploading the wrong one. The one I uploaded is fine etc... it's just out of date that's all.

I should start uploading when my eyes are fresher and not all blood shot :(
Oh ok good :)... So, could you upload a hotfix:rolleyes: No rush, I just love playing with your mod...:inlove:

Oh ok good :)... So, could you upload a hotfix:rolleyes: No rush, I just love playing with your mod...:inlove:

Okay what I've done as a hot fix is this.

I have added the correct "Personality Trait" file to the Graphic Layer. Your game should update the Graphic layer automatically, but just to be sure restart steam anyway.

The file in the Graphics Layer will overwrite the one from this mod and in affect fix the issue.

Okay what I've done as a hot fix is this.

I have added the correct "Personality Trait" file to the Graphic Layer. Your game should update the Graphic layer automatically, but just to be sure restart steam anyway.

The file in the Graphics Layer will overwrite the one from this mod and in affect fix the issue.
Tnx a lot :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back