F1 2018 (Part One)

F1 2018 (Part One) V1.53

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks. You are the first that have uploaded a 2017 mod (you are also the first and only so generous to think of all those who do not go the workshop). I try it. Thank you for the moment

Thanks. You are the first that have uploaded a 2017 mod (you are also the first and only so generous to think of all those who do not go the workshop). I try it. Thank you for the moment

Thanks for the feedback :), It's no problem. Hopefully over the Easter holidays I'll be able to get it all finished.

Hi

How do I install this could you please help? what are the steps?

Sure! No worries :thumbsup:

1) Download both part 1 and 2.
2)Then extract part 1 to your desktop for example.
3) If you have downloaded both parts, it should automatically extract them both to the desktop and merge them together into one file called resource.asset.
4) Then make a back up copy of your resource.asset file. You will find it in the MM_data folder.
5) Then copy and paste the extracted resource.asset that you downloaded in to the MM_data folder.
6) *optional* Go to the steam link I have post above and activate the lap 47 graphic mod (this will give you facepacks, liveries and team logos temporarily etc...whilst I am updating them)

6) *optional* Go to the steam link I have post above and activate the lap 47 graphic mod (this will give you facepacks, liveries and team logos temporarily etc...whilst I am updating them)

I cant see this mod in game. In Steam i activate him, downloaded, but not see in workshop in game((

I cant see this mod in game. In Steam i activate him, downloaded, but not see in workshop in game((
look in "ressources" below "mod" in steam workshop

I usually find it also helps to restart the game and sometimes steam after you have subscribed and activated a mod.

Good work. I'd like to ask if its necessary to start a new career after installing this mod. Hope to see more good works from you. Thanks

Cheers :thumbsup: Still a long way to go yet but getting there.

Normaly when the database has been changed it requires a new save for any of the changes to take place.

That's why I tried to get that done first instead of the graphics etc... bar a typo or something silly I missed, the database is basically complete.

I'm working on the assembly file now, so I can add the zoom camera like coops' mod and that the AI teams never accept promotion, but the player still can etc...

Guys, why when I star the game (after I have overwrite the resource.assest) the game not start? it rest in black screen... What version of the game have you? I have the gt version 1.3.1319

Last edited:
Guys, why when I star the game (after I have overwrite the resource.assest) the game not start? it rest in black screen... What version of the game have you? I have the gt version 1.3.1319

Let's see if we can help you.

The first thing would be to replace the resource asset with your emergency back up copy you should have hidden safe somewhere.

If the game works after that then we can look at the resource asset you downloaded.
If not then I recommend verifying your game on steam and making sure all mods are deactivated.

Let me know how you get on :thumbsup:

Let's see if we can help you.

The first thing would be to replace the resource asset with your emergency back up copy you should have hidden safe somewhere.

If the game works after that then we can look at the resource asset you downloaded.
If not then I recommend verifying your game on steam and making sure all mods are deactivated.

Let me know how you get on :thumbsup:

Yes, with the original file of resource assest the game start correctly. I have downloaded again your file and overwrite them, but the game have the same problem... it's the game versione probably...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%