F1 2018 Modding Questions Thread

Hi, I'm working in a carreer mode mod with driver transfers. How can I change the game sounds, so the presenter and my engineer say, for example, OCON instead of BOTTAS (in my mod Ocon goes to Mercedes)?

I know it is possible because I've seen it in 2019 mods, but I don't know how to do it myself.

Anyone knows why the driver pictures show like that when I try to change them. I exported the dds of a driver from the texturesarray and then edited and imported it...

18d9fa8329b559ec857bd533a6a2f38c.png

you need to switch auto generate to none
Thank you so much it worked!

And do you know how can I change the game sounds, so the presenter and my engineer say, for example, OCON instead of BOTTAS (in my mod Ocon goes to Mercedes)?

I know it is possible because I've seen it in 2019 mods, but I don't know how to do it myself.

Okay, so I had a HD failure and had to reset everything. I went to use the ERP Archiver and found all the thumbnails are displaying as incredibly small. I remember this being a problem before, but can't remember what the fix was. Anyone have any ideas?

Hey y'all
I'm in the Renaut team in my career mode and I'd like to know how can I change the color of my gloves?
I heard there is something to do with the driver you are replacing (Carlos Sainz), so how do I do it?
Thx.

Hi, i'm working on a mod, and i can't find the file where I can change the team's logos... Someone to tell me where the file is?
I'm talking about this:

nfcPsAJ.jpg

Thx in advance!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play