F1 2016 F1 2016 for PC Patched to Version 1.6.0

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 2016 Update 1.6.0.jpg

Codemasters have been at it again, this time bringing another update to the PC version of the Formula One 2016 game for Windows PC.

The sixth update to PC versions of the game brings with it new difficulty settings, text translation fixes, bug fixes and another attempt to resolve lingering crash bugs within the game. Although not the largest update to the title, the new 1.6.0 build does potentially contain some useful fixes and enhancements that should improve the experience for players of the game.

Following the 1.6.0 patch to PC versions of F1 2016, Codemasters have confirmed further console updates will be deployed in a "few more days at least". Further news to follow as and when it becomes available...

F1 2016 Patch 1.6.0 Release Notes:
  • Added the Master difficulty option to bridge the gap between Expert and Legend.
  • Changed the tyre rules so the tyre you start the race on counts as a mandatory for the race.
  • Falling too far behind penalties will no longer be given after being told to overtake the Safety Car.
  • Corrected a few translation issues.
  • Fixed a bug that could occasionally cause race sessions to never end.
  • Fixed a number of crash bugs.

F1 2016 is available to purchase for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 now.

Check out the F1 2016 sub forum for news, discussions, mods and racing events right here at RaceDepartment!

How are you finding the latest build of F1 2016? Does the game still offer you an enjoyable experience? Has the title improved since its release? Let us know in the comments section below!

But it only happens during the races... not during cutscenes?
Yes you can hear during the races, but after race in race result menu under strong enough the hissing and crackling sound. No the public voices. When I leave this menu, the noise fades and disappears. I suspect that the crowds, environments or reflections sound banks any part defective a bit. But I can not unpack and check the frequencies.

Could it be that the ambient noise isn't being reproduced properly on your audio solution?

Just thinking that as some people are having issue with headphones it could be a 5.1 sound field not being reproduced properly in stereo?
I mean most of us that are not having this issue have dedicated 5.1 systems and are not having this issue.

I dunno. I'm hypothesising wildly here. Any audiophiles out there?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back