F1 2015 Modding Questions Thread

This is what aluigi said on erp forum

Extraction:
- launch quickbms.exe
- select f12015_erp.bms
- select the ERP file to extract
- select the output folder

Edit the extracted files you want to reimport WITHOUT changing their location.
Delete those that weren't changed.

Reimporting
- launch reimport.bat
- SELECT THE SAME SCRIPT, ERP ARCHIVE AND FOLDER YOU SELECTED FOR THE EXTRACTION

For more check this site http://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?t=1171

Hey can anyone make grip mod for F1 2015 ? Like they made for F1 2014 ? i read all threats i see editing erp is difficult ...but if someone figures it out ...then can you please mod it ? i am talking about (Surface Grip Mod) and may less tire wear ... CM tire wear sucks .. cant do more than 6 laps :(
Yes I have finally succeeded in editing and reimporting only on some car files (Performance and grip levels) no others at the moment if someone wants to try a specific car with certain changes email to me only on (gmhsv8@bigpond.com) these ERP files have taken me over 200 hours to work out and 1 file takes me 6-8 hours to change and test.
Only emails to above will be answered!!!!!!!
I don't charge as like all other fantastic modders on this site but because this has taken me so long to do donations will be happily accepted by PayPal to above email.

2015-10-22_00003.jpg
2015-10-22_00006.jpg

Attachments

• 2015-10-22_00001.jpg
    2015-10-22_00001.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Deleted member 161052

That's McLaren having better grip and Mercedes having lesser grip?

Yes I have finally succeeded in editing and reimporting only on some car files (Performance and grip levels) no others at the moment if someone wants to try a specific car with certain changes email to me only on (gmhsv8@bigpond.com) these ERP files have taken me over 200 hours to work out and 1 file takes me 6-8 hours to change and test.
Only emails to above will be answered!!!!!!!
I don't charge as like all other fantastic modders on this site but because this has taken me so long to do donations will be happily accepted by PayPal to above email.

So you don't want to share but you want donation... :thumbsup:

>snip> mod-edit: please stay polite and within forum rules

All modders spend time on his mod.

Tell me what you are after and if you think 200 hours and another 4-6 to do your file is worth bugger all then i will send what you are after thanks.

I didn't ask your tool.
If you think you're unique in this case, do you want a list of mods +200h for creation on FREE SHARE ?
Check some steam Workshops of paradox games. You will be surprise (to find real mod?) and you'll see how ridiculous you are.
I don't minimize your work, but you have to learn the concept of modder/community.
But yeah, send it me, for I share for everybody and then everybody will thank you. :thumbsup:

I didn't ask your tool.
If you think you're unique in this case, do you want a list of mods +200h for creation on FREE SHARE ?
Check some steam Workshops of paradox games. You will be surprise (to find real mod?) and you'll see how ridiculous you are.
I don't minimize your work, but you have to learn the concept of modder/community.
But yeah, send it me, for I share for everybody and then everybody will thank you. :thumbsup:

I pressed upload a file and there is nothing to upload send me your personal email so I can send it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
@sagnok Thanks for testing! I just opened up the texture in gimp, and replaced the red color with light green. Modding liveries is very possible. Although I think it will be really tough on modders because the texture layout seems to be very optimized for each car.
thanks to you for your work, i have noticed that also it works with resized dimension so it's not a problem the file size to work

• Deleted member 161052

@sagnok Thanks for testing! I just opened up the texture in gimp, and replaced the red color with light green. Modding liveries is very possible. Although I think it will be really tough on modders because the texture layout seems to be very optimized for each car.
Oh, that's a big news there. I'll do a request for you in a conversation.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 45 86.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 17 32.7%