F1 2014 WIP Thread

You can take inspiration from this skin:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/fantasy-toyota-f1-car.1890/
I think you should remove the red section from the texture Toyota/Esso because it isn't symmetrical to the one in the other side. (on the McLaren chassis)

BTW, I'm sorry that I may not have enough time to check your progress periodically. I'm having my examinations as the no.1 priority and my own F1 2020 mod for F1 2013 as the no.2 one.

Could you ask @MrTheRacer to check your Toyota skins? He is more experienced and professional than me.

Anyway, thank you very much for sending your progress, I highly appreciate it and sorry I don't have enough time to see and correct them all.
Cheers,
Thang Nguyen.

Last edited:
Hello, I am just wondering if the skins of LuskRace has been uploaded somewhere because I found them awesome but I don't find them on this site. By the way, you guys are making an amazing job and as a simple player who can't make a mod I say Thank you so much !

Sorry for my bad English I am Belgian.. :)

Hello, I am just wondering if the skins of LuskRace has been uploaded somewhere because I found them awesome but I don't find them on this site. By the way, you guys are making an amazing job and as a simple player who can't make a mod I say Thank you so much !

Sorry for my bad English I am Belgian.. :)
Yeah, he was banned (because of his rude behavior) before he get the chance to release the mod

Hi everyone here WIP Mods area
I record all the max top speed
But there is one problem every time do something to .ctf files one become unplayable on one track or complete unplayable to driver so Help me understand so can did it right here some My WIP of f1 2002 on f1 2014
Formula One 2002 WIP 01.jpg

Formula One 2002 WIP 02.jpg

Formula One 2002 WIP 03.jpg

Formula One 2002 WIP 04.jpg

I hope like want you see
give me advice on CTF files.

CTF files???
First, you've to check if there's any missing cars' ctf files in the balanced and track folders. (balanced is for AI's and track is for player)
If there's a missing file, copy 1 of the available ctf files and rename the copied one. (the one which has the ... - Copy at the end of its name)
And you have to ensure that the tracks names are spelled correctly, otherwise the cars will go extremely slowly.
Then, edit the ctf files by EGO ctf editor and save them.
Next, edit the difficulties.xml file by adding the new tracks name into the file and save it.
I hope this could help solve the problem.
Cheers,
Thang Nguyen.

dcd1609oc1188.jpg

I want to make the 2016 Japanese GP version of Nico Hulkenberg's helmet but I don't even find the japanese logo of Ceremony or whatever it's f***ing called.

Here is the Original F1 2016 game Nico Hulkenberg Helmet:
nico_hulkenberg_helmet_d.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back