F1 2014 Modding Requests Thread

I'm waiting with eager: 2001, 2004 and 2006 are still missing. If one, has stuff to try out, I'm game.
@Thang Nguyen you would do me a great pleasure if I could have that 2004 stuff, I'm pretty good with tweaking the databases, so if assistance is needed there: I say bring it on!

There is a 2006 mod (for F1 2013 by Kubica 2012) out there and I'm tweaking that one to make it work.
I can put 2004 skins over a truly impressive 2003 MOD for F1 2020, but I somehow like the retro games.
And if only SATLAB's 2001 carset was around, then one could play -in theory, mods and all- 30 years of uninterrupted F1 history, as there are mods of most of the 90s seasons.

Imagine that, rewriting the entire history of F1, or at least the last 30 years of the sport. I would be so down to do a story thread for...., well I guess it would take one 2 years to complete to play and publish all that.

Last edited:
I'm waiting with eager: 2001, 2004 and 2006 are still missing. If one, has stuff to try out, I'm game.
@Thang Nguyen you would do me a great pleasure if I could have that 2004 stuff, I'm pretty good with tweaking the databases, so if assistance is needed there: I say bring it on!

There is a 2006 mod (for F1 2013 by Kubica 2012) out there and I'm tweaking that one to make it work.
I can put 2004 skins over a truly impressive 2003 MOD for F1 2020, but I somehow like the retro games.
And if only SATLAB's 2001 carset was around, then one could play -in theory, mods and all- 30 years of uninterrupted F1 history, as there are mods of most of the 90s seasons.

Imagine that, rewriting the entire history of F1, or at least the last 30 years of the sport. I would be so down to do a story thread for...., well I guess it would take one 2 years to complete to play and publish all that.
2001 mod will be completed by @roccobotia very soon.

@roccobotia Talk with him

but it's just the model livery. it's not the real livery, and the rearwings are too high, in real life they are more low
yea i notied that in aarva vid hmm what im concerned is like someone makes the 2022 cars but the front and rear wings look so like 2021 it loses realism. and right now everyone is using the velo for mclaren not any of the special mclaren colours

yea i notied that in aarva vid hmm what im concerned is like someone makes the 2022 cars but the front and rear wings look so like 2021 it loses realism. and right now everyone is using the velo for mclaren not any of the special mclaren colours

We're talking F1 2014 here, an almost eight year old game, realism is totally not in the cards when it comes to looks. The only models used are those originally used in the game or the classic cars that have been transferred from F1 2013 (as those two game are practically identical). It's just fun and nostalgia.

yea i know but there is a mod that transfers the 3d model of a 2021 f1 car so its possible but some work is needed such as second driver livery broken so yea
We're talking F1 2014 here, an almost eight year old game, realism is totally not in the cards when it comes to looks. The only models used are those originally used in the game or the classic cars that have been transferred from F1 2013 (as those two game are practically identical). It's just fun and nostalgia.

Hi, could someone make a mod to replace/convert the third person camera to first person during the animation when the mechanics push the car inside the garage, during practice and qualifying sessions. Something like in the current f1 video games.

Example:

Hi, could someone make a mod to replace/convert the third person camera to first person during the animation when the mechanics push the car inside the garage, during practice and qualifying sessions. Something like in the current f1 video games.

Example:
maybe it needs to change just some parameters in the camera.xml file, but i don't know wich of the parameters.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back