Resource icon

Misc F1 2014 - Handling Realism Mod (Pad & Wheel) + Texture Updates 1.41

Login or Register an account to download this content
hyjal updated F1 2014 - Handling realism mod + texture updates (pad and wheel) with a new update entry:

1.3 beta files for mercedes UNLEASH SPEED!

Well... few days late but it was worth to wait.

It's not only for pad users so I would love to hear something from wheel users too! Don't mind about those names (pad1 and pad2)

1.3 Beta contains only mercedes files, but there is all files for every track. Many thing has been changed from 1.2, from steering to speed, etc.

At the moment it's really, I mean really stable to drive, if you are bad driver it doesn't matter you can do it, even blind can make it. Soo.....

Almost forgot there is 2...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i like the handling of the cars...it is responsive now..but as i'm playing with the pad...it is really easy to put the power down now...so laptimes dropped significantly for me on all circuits...can you take a look at hidden traction control aswell? ps: thanks for this great mod...if the car would feel like it is driven on wheel it would be the bomb..:D

i like the handling of the cars...it is responsive now..but as i'm playing with the pad...it is really easy to put the power down now...so laptimes dropped significantly for me on all circuits...can you take a look at hidden traction control aswell? ps: thanks for this great mod...if the car would feel like it is driven on wheel it would be the bomb..:D

Thanks for the feedback. And there was more than I thought to be changed from 1.2 soo the 1.31 was making the feel of driving better. Sooo 1.32 will have harder to drive. And I got some feedback of driving how hard it was, so I made it "little" bit easier. but this was gooooood base for the next update.

to be honest i have experience on F1 games so i'm expecting a very good challenge...with the 2014 cars...the amount of torque should lighten up the rear tyres easily....the feeling of lower donwforce etc...ps: the engine sounds are fine now :) thanks for that...i can't wait for your next update...thanks again

to be honest i have experience on F1 games so i'm expecting a very good challenge...with the 2014 cars...the amount of torque should lighten up the rear tyres easily....the feeling of lower donwforce etc...ps: the engine sounds are fine now :) thanks for that...i can't wait for your next update...thanks again

Thanks for the feedback. I got few aces in my backpocket for the next update

When setting the override input device type to steering wheel, the steering becomes too sensitive and cannot play..when override device to gamepad, steering assist kicks in and makes cornering and tight hairpin turns difficult and slow! any solutions?

When setting the override input device type to steering wheel, the steering becomes too sensitive and cannot play..when override device to gamepad, steering assist kicks in and makes cornering and tight hairpin turns difficult and slow! any solutions?

Have you tried none override? And if you do maybe you have places the files wrong place? Could it be possible? If it doesn't work post here and Ill try to troubleshoot more

@hyjal - Thanks for response, I feel bad now giving you 3 stars :( Change it to 4 if you can, sorry about that mate. I wouldn't say I'm a 'rookie' or a 'novice', I'm somewhere in between. Is there anyway I can revert it or make it less 'sensitive' on the controller? I'm trying to continue my YouTube series however the mod is letting me down a bit ;)

yes the mod works when set to none ;) but cannot adjust advanced wheel settings when set override i/p device to none.

Then go to button config and adjust anything to same example A look behind set it look behind. Then you have "unlcoked" the advanced settings :) Hope it works

it seems that the robotic engine sound bug is still around...but it shows once in a while..if i start the game and play..the sounds are ok...but if i exit the game and restart it..it shows once again...you should take a look at this please :D thanks

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%