F1 2012 F1 2012 Wishlist

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
One more thing

The cars never gets technical problems ( ihaven't got that ) and that is one thing that you should be able to get .. perhaps more in the lower teams but not every race.. like the brakes gets worse and the engine can go out in flames, oil pressure is dropping, gearbox fail.. and that u can speed in pit lane and have the option to make pitstops by y self, that u have to press LB & RB to change the fron tires and so..

And that you can tried to nego the contract for shorter or longer terms, the money is nothing to have really..

And teh warning that you get if u spin and a other car is coming the second after and crash in to u or have to break must be more like the real deal.. If u spin u don't block other just for the fun ( sometimes ) and when you are trying to stay of the race line the other cars sometimes don't pass u.. u have to stop sometimes in the gras otherwise you get a penalty..

The Safety car is great but if the safetycar is out then it should not let the race restart if not everyone is behind it.. it's sometimes almost not possible to catch the saftycar even when you are driving race speed...

And one more thing.. doesn't the computer cars get any penaltys for crash in to you when you can get that just for a touch of them ??

I would like to see all the little bumps ironed out like the invisible walls, and the framerate improved on ps3. Then I would like to see some extra tracks added my personal favourites would be: Imola, Donnington, Magny Cours, and Estoril (maybe more but they escape me at the moment) I would also like to see some classic cars, as I'm a senna fan I'd like to see a few of his, and maybe some championship winning cars from like lotus, williams, mclaren, and ferrari AND BRAWN :D

I can dream though ay!!

alread what i want to see the most things are saying already,
young driver test in abi dhabi when you can put in the HRT/Caterham/Marrusia
podium,grid vieuw,uhm how you say that in english.. uhm formation lap i think.
new camara point
engeneer who can do more like set your set up enz.

It would be nice if you could choose your fuel level (+) or (-) at the start of the race. the way it is set up now some tracks use a lot of fuel (spa for example, where you need to run Mix1 for a lot of laps to make it to the end) while other tracks you are able to run Mix3 for a lot of laps and make it to the end on fuel no problem.
If you could choose to add more or subtract more fuel at the start (the penalty being fuel weight of course) you could then be able to decide if your pace was good enough to run most of the race on Mix 1 or what-have-you.

of course, having said that, it might turn into a bug that ppl exploit and then complain about for eons..... so on second though, nevermind.
move along - these are not the droids you are looking for.

Cameras with movement to inside the corner as an option(Dinamic cameras), because if two cars are in paralell o near it in a corner the car in the inside can see the outside car, but the car outside can not see the inside car because of the position of de Camera (Always looks ahead)

hello my friends .i m playing the game now about 3 weeks.really nice game.many of thiks that i read is really nececary but i want to tell one more thik that for me is the most important.the lap times must be like real life.its not simulation to make a lap 5 or 10 sec faster than the fastest lap that f1 drivers make.if a better lap from real f1 driver hapen its very easy to fix it with an update.

Pre season tests
searching for sponsorship so you need a budget to get a better seat
changeable drivers in the teams like transfers/third driver taking seat for 1st or 2nd driver
technical failures that acts on your driving skills (if your going more harder on brakes your brakes wears off or your engine can be blowed up)
!!MUCH BETTER & HARDER AI!!
better pit stops, i mean much more reality + like someone says over here on the forum more talking activity between you and your pit crew or mechanics, like "use 2 laps no kers for saving tires" or "between button and you 2 sec gap"

but this dreaming i think :D having all this with amazing graphics this game would be bigger then 6 to 8 giga :D

anyway looking forward to F1 2012!!

Also, I would like this scenario for the Career mode:

When you start, you should be walking down the pit-lane going to your garage, and there are reporters from TV channels such as Sky Sports and BBC (Or Generic Ones) then they will ask you questions such as, "This is the last race of the season and you have to win the race to become the GP2 champion, how is the car?" or something like that. Then you will have a flash back or something to the practice sessions so you can get some practice on the track. Then after you have practiced you go to the race and you are starting at the back because something happened in quali. Then whether you win the race or not depends on your contract offers for the start of your formula 1 career. Just a suggestion. :)

More Voice Instructions from engineers during races
The option to block certain messages. I don't care about gaps, tyres, temperatures and what more. I only wanna know when it's gonna rain, or when it stops raining, and messages about the fuel mix of other players.

If it rains: give everyone a blurry vision when he's driving close behind someone else, not just the host :mad:
Fix this problem by dedicated servers. I know chances are small, but it would be really awesome.

To be honest, I don't care about single player and AI. AI can never replace Racedepartment players.

Not for nothing, but some of these suggestions are completely farfetched for a CM game ..........

Simply put, the game is spectacular as it is now gameplay wise, it just needs to be shaped up a bit. Online servers need to be improved, penalty system needs to be improved, and they should make an online practice server for leagues. That's it.

I think the patch made things worse in regards to that stupid visual "signal", and restricting the talking to certain players on the track. They need to axe that for 2012. Completely bull, I have only disconnected 1 game ever while playing this game, I never lag, and I am always a red signal showing, nvr with more than 2 bars.

Not for nothing, but some of these suggestions are completely farfetched for a CM game ..........

Simply put, the game is spectacular as it is now gameplay wise, it just needs to be shaped up a bit. Online servers need to be improved, penalty system needs to be improved, and they should make an online practice server for leagues. That's it.
How about an option for no penalties at all? At least 75% of all penalties on the racedepartment races are complete bs, maybe even 95 percent. Players receive penalties for collisions (usually the wrong one, or hard to tell), and for overtaking someone while one of the 2 drivers are off the track. At least half the players record their game, so penalties could be given afterwards.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back