F1 2012 F1 2012 Wishlist

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I would like to have a career mode is this type of way: You start as a test driver for a bad team like Virgin, but when you prove yourself you will become the 2nd driver on the team. in like season 2 or 3 you will get offers from McLaren, Ferrari and other tier 1,2 teams, if... If you drive good. You won't get a offer from Red Bull if you come in last.

1. Telemetry. EA did a fantastic job with this in their F1 game of 2000. A quick look at the racing leagues be it for XBOX, PS3 or online will show there's more than enough interest to tweak every aspect of the car. To be able to see exactly where you're losing time, lifting throttle, etc is invaluable and in my opinion a can't lose situation for CM. Keep the quick set-ups but allow for more in depth analysis.

2. If the cut scenes after a race are going to be kept, at least show some rubber on the helmets and car noses to reflect they just raced. After a race my guy gets out of a perfectly clean car with a perfectly clean helmet as if they ran in a closed cockpit.

3. Melbourne's corners. These corners can be cut far too much without penalty.

4. Engineer help. Perhaps it would be nice to help people set their cars up if our engineer would make suggestions. He could say things like, "Let's try a little less front ARB and a little more rear ARB to see if we can improve our times." The driver would still have to put in the time but it would help out a lot.

5. Enable online free practice as part of the race weekend, not just qualifying and races. This would be great for online leagues who currently have to keep running qualys prior to actual qualifying and race.

6. Enable some sort of League Option Module where gamers could be entered tracked and manually adjusted by the creator to account for penalties, etc. Something simple where a league creator could provide a seasonal championship tracking. Users could enter a unique code that's assigned to the creator which would allow them access online to the stats, etc.

7. All qualifying sessions when online.

8. Rather than a new game every year, an annual subscription service. All car updates, etc. are released as game updates so we're always current with car and series developments.

1. Umbrellas girls
Before the start of the race, see engineers and journalists near cars.

2. Historical mod
In the same spirit as the scenario mod.
Relive the highlights. (example: Senna vs Mansell at '92 Monaco Gp).

3.Podium, Girls, national anthem + champagne and sure TROPHY

4.More ambient sounds before, during the race and at the end.
Hear the public at each passage of cars

5.Name the server we create
If I named my server "10 and go" some will understand why we expect...perhaps...

1. No more bugs! (But if will bugs, then, more Updates & Patches)
2. Full Online grid (24 players)
3. Complete qualifying sessions Q1 Q2 Q3 in Online
4. Practice sessions in Online (Option to turn on/off).
5. Better Replays (Option to save replays and to watch it later, full race replays, etc.)
6. Telemetry and better race director stats.
7. More Setup specification
8. No Ghosting (Option to turn on/off ghosting)
9. Full manual driving in pitlane
10 Full manual driving during Safety Car. (no penalty, if overtaking other cars and then return position, during SC)
11. Better Penalty system. (no more corner cutting times, no penalty if overtook illegal, but returned position, AI drivers get penalties, etc)
12. More National Flags in game (e.g. Georgian Flag, etc)
13. No more GFWL system in game.
14. Warm-up Lap, before race start (Like real)
15. Clean and Dirty track line (which affect for speed)
16. Team congradulations and flag waving when crossing finish line.
17. Realistic Physic for driving (Hard driving, more realistic)
18. Option, to make my personal Helmet.
19. Better Tyre system (track temperature and tyre temperature affect to speed)
20. Difficult and slow driving, outside the tracks
21. Podium, Girls, national anthem + champagne and sure TROPHYS, after the race.
22. More information on HUD (Tyre temperature, tyre pressure, tyre wear %, etc)

I would like to see the mechanical breakdown of cars.
More of the struggle between the bots and technical descents. Spent a season, and no accidents have bots! With the exception of those in which I participated))))))

PS: sorry for my english)

Drivers get injured so the 3rd driver can get a chance and drivers get fired i the career mode from other team and the drivers can move from teams to other teams.. yeah iknow that's it's some money in that and copyrights stuffs and all, but it would be nice :)

And that u might can start a own team .. little more like a manager part in the game would be nice

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%