F1 2012 F1 2012 Wishlist

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Also, people having been saying they could add GP3 and GP2 for career etc. That costs alot of money though.

Wouldnt it be better if Codemasters put a "Generic" kind of GP2. The physics could just be based on the virgin ;) Maybe you have to do a view tests in in the Generic car to get a test with a F1 team.
they had that with an older F1 game I think it was F1 2004 generic F1 car and based on results you would get team offers only off like
Jaguar, Minardi & some other team if you were lucky :) I liked that as well

Dedicated servers.... me and others have been asking for this for over 2 years now.. nevermind :)
The only thing that F1 '10 and '11 missed to be one of the best games ever. Full grid of 24 drivers (or more), detailed result outputs for leagues, server replays for movies etc..

And again I think they will avoid to answer this question and simply come with the same online stuff again like in previous years :(

Lets hope they surprise us this year!

The only thing that F1 '10 and '11 missed to be one of the best games ever. Full grid of 24 drivers (or more), detailed result outputs for leagues, server replays for movies etc..

And again I think they will avoid to answer this question and simply come with the same online stuff again like in previous years :(

Lets hope they surprise us this year!
i totally agree bram, i don't like codemasters but they do make a decent F1 game, but just imagine all that you said ontop of a dedicated server support, this game would seriously be good, and i personally reckon it would get even more sales then it does now.

Not necessarily. Game developers nowadays want to sell their games as often as possible (FIFA style) with yearly sequels. Lets say that F1 2010 had all the current features and dedicated server support. Than the game would have a huge longevity and nobody would have bought F1 2011 :)

Making a game too good can hurt the development studios big time when people play it for too long. Look at GTR2 from SimBin. That game was so complete, almost had everything a simracer could wish for. Released in 2006 and six years later still a lot of people play it.

Whats good for gamers is not always good for business so I do understand Codemasters totally. But the gamer in me wants a server :)

Evolution of cars livery (like the evolution of the design of the Ferrari F10, first it have the barcode, then a white small rectangle and finally nothing, or some liveries for one race like the Marussia at Silverstone this year with the Cars 2 movie livery), and bodywork (like at the beginning of the season you have a non-developed car, and at his end you have all the evolutions...)
And please a better damage simulation :)

complete qualifying session Q1 Q2 Q3 in "online game"
I love that one except with 16 cars we will only need Q2 and Q3.

I would like to see "ship to shore" voice recognition.
The conversation with engineer Ed is too one sided.
I would like to say "pitting for inters" or "gap to Button?" or "Vettel strategy?" or "Hamilton Tyres?"
Ed then answers: "Confirm inters, or 8.4 sec or Vettel due to pit for primes in around 4 laps or, Hamilton on primes"
Now thats what I call immersive!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back