Misc F1 2012 Realism mod

• Thread starter Deleted member 137812
  • Start date
Demy why it is happening, i bought the game just because of your mod, and it's completely f''''''''''ed again, did everything, have patch 12 installed WHAT IS WRONG.

Cars are sliding all over the place, i drive in legend difficulty tried every track, and everywhere happens the same, ai cars just crashing out, like out of control. im starting to get frustrated now, Is it becasue of another mod installed i don't understand, what other mods have you got!?

• Deleted member 137812

Demy why it is happening, i bought the game just because of your mod, and it's completely f''''''''''ed again, did everything, have patch 12 installed WHAT IS WRONG.

Cars are sliding all over the place, i drive in legend difficulty tried every track, and everywhere happens the same, ai cars just crashing out, like out of control. im starting to get frustrated now, Is it becasue of another mod installed i don't understand, what other mods have you got!?
That might be possible yes, can you make a small video of that? In what lap does it happen? What mods have you installed?
In steam right-click on F1 2012 -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity
After you did that reinstall my mod again.

• Deleted member 137812

validating steam files 45% complete
What this exactly does?
It gives you all default files the game contains, so if some are corrupt it will be fixed.
And update the game after this if you can ;)

Ok did everything you said and the problem is still there!!
In First lap almost everyone crashes, It looks like chaos with parts flying everywhere. and i crash too because sometimes the whole track is blocked with cars that is crashed!

Where can i tell that my game is updated

here is the short video, later it gets out of control! Cars just cant drive steady

No its 50% distance lol :p
You need to do 50% races with the 50% mod and 100% races with the 100% mod.

This will also fix the crash problem!

Like i said : 50% race in Valencia ;-) I really had to pit for fresh rubber after 7 laps like it should be with your 50% mod, but the ai just stayed out and around lap 11 several cars crashed because their tyres were so worn out.
The AI have the 50% tyre wear scaling but still stick to 100% scaled pit stop strategies. I hope you can understand my point now :D

Plus crashed cars don't get removed from the track, thats the biggest problem imho!

All the other things are working well, especially the AI aggresiveness. Had some very hard fights with eye brow man!:D

Like i said : 50% race in Valencia ;-) I really had to pit for fresh rubber after 7 laps like it should be with your 50% mod, but the ai just stayed out and around lap 11 several cars crashed because their tyres were so worn out.
The AI have the 50% tyre wear scaling but still stick to 100% scaled pit stop strategies. I hope you can understand my point now :D

Plus crashed cars don't get removed from the track, thats the biggest problem imho!

All the other things are working well, especially the AI aggresiveness. Had some very hard fights with eye brow man!:D

Before you started the race did you check the tyre strategy screen in garage? I am sometimes getting a strategy that suggests no stops. This happens occasionally when putting in the modded database and seems to a problem at Singapore. I lifted the tyre wear rate a tiny bit and it fixed it, it's like the wear is just not quite enough here.

If the tyre strategy was no stops then the ai won't put at all. If its blank use the advice above or add a tiny bit of wear.

• Deleted member 137812

demy is in bed with his gf lol.

i will look in the tyre wear tomorrow. maybe singapore needs 5 stops and the game cant handle that so it shows 0 stops
anyway, that isnt right.

I've a question. Is the AI difficulty level fixed and contained in your realistic mod? Because when i play, the intermediate level is too easy( I always win q3 in my torro rosso by about 1s), but when i play the professional level they're too good, in race i can't catch nobody, but they're catching me by 3 secs a lap. Is this fixed now?

and my game isn't working when i copy your files, i mean the database file will not work, other files are good. Why can't i play the game with your database file than? please answer :)

Demy after some deeper testing, for me everything goes wrong when i install ai folder, then ai becomes uncontrollable
I installed ai by diego costa and so far its working brilliantly, i have problems only with yours!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back