F1 2012 F1 2012 DataLogger

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Probably it doesn't work beacuse i need the last update. I have game at the version 1.0 beacuse with the mods I haven't reason to update it
Don't you see 'The features(Extended format and In-Game OSD) which depend on DLL only work with patch 12.' in README? You don't update game is your choice, but it never work with unpatched version. Why are you bothering to others?

As outlined in the other thread: as this upload was under our old downloads manager, there is a risk that deleting it will mess this old system up, hence the reason it's now been replaced by the new manager. For this reason the Staff will not not attempt to delete this file, sorry.

Additionally, we will not fulfill your request to close this thread. I can't see a valid reason to follow that route, to be honest. If you want to discuss this further, please shoot me a PM.

Tom

Someone asked me to release source code. I never release source code. I even don't want to explain why. So don't ask.

[EDIT]
Every those person said 'I want to know how to implement.' In my opinion, that words are not true. If you can't think implementation of all or some part of my MOD, you don't have enough knowledge of programming. Because I don't use complex or tricky techniques for my MOD. So, my conclusion is you can't understand how to work of my mod, even after you saw my source code.

Don't waste your energy to steal someone else's MOD and don't waste my time.

By the way, the person who truly wants to know how to make MOD similar to my MOD never use a expression of abstract.

You have no right to criticize me. Because you treated me as fool, long time ago.

I have never seen you before or heard of you i dont know where you are coming from saying i treated you like a fool long time ago. I think i better let you go mate not worth the trouble and i dont even know why you are so aggressive towards people who love your work.

I have never responded to you in the past and you quoted me as criticizing you omg man you need to relax towards people who adore your hard work not attack them.

Bye mate i wont be responding to you any further and i'm going to delete your mod off my hard drive.

I have never seen you before or heard of you i dont know where you are coming from saying i treated you like a fool long time ago. I think i better let you go mate not worth the trouble and i dont even know why you are so aggressive towards people who love your work.

I have never responded to you in the past and you quoted me as criticizing you omg man you need to relax towards people who adore your hard work not attack them.

Bye mate i wont be responding to you any further and i'm going to delete your mod off my hard drive.
Then who wrote a lot of posts in 'Visor View Mod' thread? It's obviously my another MOD thread. Your name is everywhere. You wrote your problem with that mod and I replied to it. Then you just ignored me more than once.

Then who wrote a lot of posts in 'Visor View Mod' thread? It's obviously my another MOD thread. Your name is everywhere. You wrote your problem with that mod and I replied to it. Then you just ignored me more than once.

Ah sorry i forgot to go back to that thread :( i didnt ignore you on purpose infact i have forgotten a lot of threads i posted on. I actually gave up on that mod because i couldn't get it to work that's why i didnt go back to that thread to check for replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back