Visor View Mod

So do you say that you quit because i asked something?Very good answer.:cautious:.
And yeah it's really my problem that i have dx10 card.Do you think everyone here has a dx11 card?I can buy one now.But it would be a waste cause i don't have money for a powerful one now.
I don't care about your reason as same as you don't care about my reason. I rejected your demand more than once. Only selfish person can repeat same demand over and over, despite the author rejected it. Do you think that normal decent people will do same thing? I don't think so. If you can't understand that, you and I live in the different world and we never understand each other.

I don't care about your reason as same as you don't care about my reason. I rejected your demand more than once. Only selfish person can repeat same demand over and over, despite the author rejected it. Do you think that normal decent people will do same thing? I don't think so. If you can't understand that, you and I live in the different world and we never understand each other.
Repeat the same demand?It's two different mods.Your visor mod now works perfectly i only asked about dashmeter, but i don't really care now about it.I respect that you quited.It's your own personal decision.But stop insulting me like I'm a sh*t cause i'm not.

im having a issue its not showing up on my game for some reason :/ it worked before but not now re installed multiple times :/
I don't support this MOD anymore. Hopefully someone would answer to you. But biggest problem is your post said nothing but 'it doesn't work'. So I think nobody can help you.

ight my bad lol ight I ran my game un update for a while as my internet was down now I updated it to 12 its not work like id run the game un updated but theres so many annoying bugs like flash backs so anyone got a fix or idea? I tried remove updates and getting the original exe then planting that in my updated game but that work showed the visor but crashed when loading in to a race I no have idea to take steam_apl.dll game.gdf.dll flow.bin actionmap folder and the win_somehting or another file and then plating them in my updated game but if that don't work im out of ideas :/

This is MOD. If you can't install it, you should give it up. Noob or not doesn't matter. Personally, I'm really sick and tired of 'video please'.

Finally, F1pole deleted their junk mod created from my mod. I also demanded them to post apology at their site and here, but it seems they ignored it.

To Modders. Try to demand to delete your file from F1pole, they might do it.

Where can I download this?

Looks like you will have to be quick, as the OP want's it deleted. That will take time, as I don't have access to files on the server. Hit the blue 'Description' button above, there is a link there.

kenken You are better hitting the 'Report' link or PM'ing a moderator to flag it up, I just read this thread by chance :)

I will lock this thread, and request download deletion

EDIT: As this upload was under our old downloads manager, there is a risk that deleting it will mess this old system up, hence the reason it's now been replaced by the new manager. For this reason the Staff will not not attempt to delete this file, sorry.

This is likely to be the case for ALL of the current downloads made under the old system

EDIT2: After discussions with other Staff, there doesn't seem to be a valid reason to lock this thread either, I have therefore re-opened it. You can can PM me or Tom Endres if your wish to discuss this further. Thanks :)

Graham

Hello
Does "VISOR VIEW MOD FINAL DX 10 & DX 11" work with my GeForce 8800 GTS wich is DX10?
Or is it for DX10.1 Cards only? And if it is, is there a way to make it compatible to my DX10 card?
When I install this mod via RMM it happens nothing but different cameras.
The "FOM COCKPIT MOD CAM 2.1 " doesn't seem to work either.
These are my system specs:
Pentium Dualcore E5200, GeForce 8800 GTS, 2GB RAM

Further Details please refer my Dxdiag: http://pastebin.com/uqETGdiX

Best Regards
Nils

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline