F1 2010 F1 2010 The Game - First gameplay and Interview

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
f12010..jpg
First footage of the game wich shows full pitcrew and wet conditions but its still in pre-alpha stage.
Also the developers talk about the game and Anthony Davidson tells us what his role his in making this game. So check it out here

Great impression at first look! That guys makes me belive that F1 2010 will be a simracing game with a lot of online players. :biggrin: Excelent job to Codemaster! LOVE IT! I hope isn't too expensive couse i don't have enought money to spend on pc games.

Great impresion at first look! Those guys from the movie makes me belive that F1 2010 will be a massive multiplayer simracing game. Good job to Codemasters!:thumbup: Can't wait to buy the game,hope it's not too expensive couse i don't have enought money to spend on pc games. :biggrin:

Peter Duivelaar;502398 said:
About the windows live discussion:
I have bought Colin Mcrae Dirt 2 about two months ago through steam, and I still haven't got the game working online.
I keep getting an error when I try to login in to my windows live account.

If you have Windows XP64. You need to use an older version of GFWL, or it won't work. I forgot which one. It's posted on the Dirt2 forums, some where.

Howard Motz;502569 said:
With out a way to stop "game thieves", like GFWL and Steam, we wouldn't be getting much of any PC games. Look at what has happened with "Shift".
Indeed. We just don't get add-ons. And there's a 'EA classic'-box of NFS Shift for sale already at a price of €15..

So we'll never see any stuff for it, and EA knows they're failing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back