Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Good Richard,
pls send me a friend request on XBL FigjamRACER
See you there
David

Groundhog Alert.
General
caution for all teams racing at Circuit Giles Villenuve.
Be aware that in 2007 Anthony Davidson (the very same one that helped develop F1 2010!) lost a possible podium place though "Beaverstrike".
The actual new bulletin is linked below.
It is widely believed that Anthony has plotted his revenge by organising a random Groundhog track invasion in a multiplayer event.
Be very alert on lap 37.
That
bloke(Chesly "Sully" Sullenberger) who managed to land the A320 on the Hudson River after being struck by wild geese has been retained by the FIA as a consultant.

PS Peter Hooper I have a setup for Montreal I'll send it to you if it helps.

http://www2.canada.com/montrealgaze....html?id=f7bb4d69-909d-40c6-bc0b-4f2fe45e5565

Weekly Pro-Am-Assists?
Guys just a discussion point. A few racers have mentioned their desire to work towards a lower assists environment for future RD championships.
We can acommodate training for this in the weekly club race by suggesting that experienced drivers tun of ABS and TCS.
Have a think on it. Well run as advertised but lets get some opinions.
Cheers

Bill either count me in as Ferrari or the Force india, i am taking part and it's my choice if i want the FI so nana , don't worry i will pit when no1 is in the pits so i don't slow them down!

you know me m8.

Scott webber / ImpulsivePlay3r / Ferrari or Force India

Bartek Wojcik / gootek303 / reserve

I normally finish work at 8pm and get home by 8.20pm so its a bit too early for me but I'll try to leave work earlier today.
If you still need drivers to full up the grid and somehow I can make it home before 8 then please count me in..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back