AC F-Renault 3.5 @ Paul Ricard, Sunday October 18th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
formula-renault-3-5-jpg.103717

Bonjour! This Sunday we are bringing low-downforce open-wheel action to the ze French track of Paul Ricard!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Random Sweepstake!
One Month of Premium for one of your (non-premium) friends!
What do I have to do to win? Reach the end of the race. Everybody who finishes the event is put in a random draw based on their finish position. *Excluding Staff members here, if a staffy gets drawn, we re-draw*. No matter if you win, are 3 seconds behind or even 3 laps behind!

Server Name: Racedepartment FR35 Sundays
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars: Formula Renault 3.5 - Low DF (download here)

Track: Paul Ricard, GP Layout. (download here)
Track Condition: 95% grip (and improving)

Booking: no - Pickup Mode
Practice: 17.45 GMT (60mins)
Qualifying: 18.45 GMT (15mins)
Race: 19:00 GMT (22 laps)

Entry List:
  1. prosoto
  2. Chark
  3. Matheus Machado
  4. Magic43
  5. Arnaud Blondeel
  6. Mikloss
  7. Geof
  8. Tobias Röhner
  9. Brecht van Wesemael
  10. Sharjeel (maybe)
  11. Free Slot
  12. Free Slot
  13. Free Slot
  14. Free Slot
  15. Free Slot
  16. Free Slot
  17. Free Slot
  18. Free Slot
  19. Free Slot
  20. Free Slot
  21. Free Slot
  22. Free Slot
  23. Free Slot

Last edited:
I'll give this a go! Never driven the car so let's see how bad I get slaughtered :O_o:

Ninja edit: can I presume this is actually the "GT" layout? Sorry for the nitpicky typo check.

Last edited:
@Chark , done then. :)
Sign me in pls.
The track has been updated last week by the way...:whistling:

@Mikloss , the file is a .7z, and I can open it without any troubles using winrar.

How do I join the server? I cant find it in Assetto Corsa?
Oh I feel stupid.. Its GMT :whistling:

We've all been there, don't worry. ;) It's confusing sometimes, but it's the only way for everyone to have a standard time we can refer to.

However, the server is already up, so you should be able to find it and practice! Check your filters (the red boxes at the top of the server list) to make sure you're not missing it.

Cheers for the race guys! Should have reinstalled AC sooner as somehow that seems to have fixed my FFB issues I had with this car :roflmao:

Start was good, but I lost some places in the first corners as I was a bit too cautious, and @prosoto got past me on the straight. Could fight back a bit later, and was in 2nd after @Si and @Geof (thanks for sharing your setup btw :)) had made contact. Chasing @Tobias Röhner then, but I couldn't really get closer than 1-2 seconds, as our laptimes were pretty much equal. That was until the second last lap, when I got right behind him as he seemed to struggle with the tyres. Was able to get past on the straight and kept the lead until the end.

Good to see you back around Simon, think it's been a while since I've seen you racing :)

Thanks for organizing @Lorenzo Bonder. Could you upload the results at some point, please?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back